Hello! Upon returning back to lifewithlilred after my hiatus from the flu, I saw that the adorable Hunida from Hunida’s Blog nominated my page for its ninth Mystery Blogger Award. This was such a sweet surprise, especially since I’ve been feeling so shitty! Hunida is such a doll and I love chit chatting with her. Her page is a real treat, too, so be sure to check it out! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Thank whoever nominated you & include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your own [with a choice of one weird or funny one]
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- I used to say that I’d prefer to have the flu over a cold because usually the flu goes away more quickly, while a cold lingers on for forever. But, after my week of literal hell, I’ll take a cold on any day!
- The only bonus of being sick is that I do feel a little skinnier, so it’s never too late to get your bikini body. 😀 lololol
- Speaking of bikinis, why in SAM HILL did Victoria’s Secret stop selling them?! Now I have nowhere to buy a bikini even if I wanted to. I call bullshit.
Q & A:
My weird question: Do you eat ketchup with your eggs? It depends. If I’m eating just eggs and toast, then no. BUT, if I’m eating hashbrowns and eggs, then yes. Ketchup is a must for hashbrowns and if it gets on my eggs, then so be it. lol
What’s hanging up on the walls in your bedroom? In the bedroom I sleep in, AKA my sister’s old room before she moved out, there’s literally nothing on the walls. But, in my room with all of my stuff in it, I have pictures from magazines completely covering the walls. It looks awesome.
What do you keep on your nightstand every night? A bottle of water, my medicine to take in the morning, and my Kindle.
What is your favorite magazine to flip through? I’m a sucker for browsing through the celebrity rags like People and Us Weekly, but my favorite magazine to actually read is Rolling Stone.
Do you prefer gold or silver wedding bands for men? I never really thought about it, but silver.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- *Silly Question* Would you rather walk around with a wad of bubble gum on your shoe for the day or walk into an important meeting with toilet paper on your shoe?
- What is your least favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite thing that you have done this summer?
- What was the last concert you went to?
- What is your favorite summer time treat?
Thank you so much again to Hunida for lifewithlilred’s ninth Mystery Blogger Award nomination! Let’s get to number ten soon! How would you answer some of Hunida’s questions for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah