Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I am so excited to do this post for lifewithlilred’s fourth Mystery Blogger Award nomination. I am so appreciative to my friend, Rachael, at A Little Moore for thinking of little old me while completing her award post. Please be sure to check out her page and give it some love! And special thanks to Okoto for creating this award. Now, let’s get on to the rules:
- Feature the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share and link to your best post(s)
- I love amusement parks and rollarcoasters but, ironically, get sick if I’m riding in a car on curvy roads.
- Nine times out of ten when I’m writing, my darling little dog named Ollie is at my feet keeping me company.
- The horror genre in film, books, and television is my favorite and I’m always looking for suggestions for new material to enjoy!
Q & A:
What inspired you to blog? Lol, enough people telling me that they would read my page if I ever began one! Lifewithlilred was started solely on the suggestions of others since I’m apparently fashionable and reasonably funny.
What is your favorite movie and why? Oh wow…Uh, I guess I’m going to say Pan’s Labyrinth because it’s visually stunning and I love the story. To me, that movie is perfect. But, believe me, I could name like ten more favorites if given the opportunity.
What is your favorite song at the moment? I don’t have one. I have a lot of favorite songs so these questions are actually really difficult for me to answer because I kind of can’t!
What is your favorite thing about the country that you live in? That there’s a Taco Bell one mile away from my home.
When was the last time you full on belly laughed at something? I find hilarity in lots of different scenarios so I have a good laugh at least once a day!
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite memory from this summer?
- What would you consider a perfect day?
- What is something that you’re afraid of?
- What are qualities that you look for in a friend?
- What is your favorite thing to treat yourself with?
My Best Post:
- Meh, I don’t really have a favorite or one that I consider my best, so there’s that.
Thank you so much again to Rachael from A Little Moore for lifewithlilred’s fourth Mystery Blogger Award! How would you answer some of Rachael’s questions? How about some of mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah