Hi everyone and happy Thursday! It’s only half way through April, but I feel like it is dragging on to no end. The weather in Ohio has been snowy one day and springy the next and I just can’t deal with Mother Nature’s mood swings anymore. So, to have a quick and easy post today, which is all I can manage when I’m in the bipolar weather blues, here’s some Fun Facts For Ya:
- I just saw A Quiet Place in theaters and it was pretty good! I wouldn’t call it as amazing as everyone else is, but that’s strictly because I’m not a fan of the “creature” related horror films. However, I will say that it was a very unique experience to be in a theater and feel like everyone is holding their breath the entire time, which really mimicked the vibe of the film.
- I have been holding off on getting a haircut for the past couple of weeks due to a lack of free time so it has been hats, beanies, and throwing my hair into a little bun all day every day. I’m over it!
- Other than fall weather, I love spring time temperatures where you just need a light jacket to feel comfortable. So, hopefully that will get here soon once Mother Nature is done throwing her bitch fit.
- This past year, I’ve really been making an effort to drink more water. But, I don’t think I could ever eliminate pop completely, as I am a Diet Coke fiend!
- My new favorite place in the world is a bar that I live close to called Quarter Up. It is two rooms filled with old school arcade games and table top board games and it is a blast! We just went for my sister’s birthday on Sunday and it was much enjoyed by all who attended.
- I am completely exhausted as I write this, because I had the craziest dreams last night so it was a night of restless sleep. Apparently, I was screaming in real life, which I thought I was just doing in dream form, sooooo that’s weird. Lol, shit.
- There is a slew of movies that I want to see in theaters soon including The Strangers, Blockers, Truth Or Dare, and Hereditary. Shockingly, it’s not all horror movies since I threw a comedy in there!
- Not to beat this into the ground anymore, BUT I can’t wait for warmer weather so that I can go running outside, which I really enjoy. Walking the hallways in my home to get my steps on my pedometer is getting really old really fast!
- I am a sucker for eating out and consistently crave Chipotle, Taco Bell, Indian food, and Mexican food daily. It’s my cross to bear, I suppose.
- It is my 24th birthday on June 7th and I am simply dreading it. I wish that I could stay 22 for forever – that was a good year.
Those are just a handful of fun facts about me – and I am looking forward to hearing some facts about you! What are some well or little known factoids about you? Do you have any unique or weird talents? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Featured Image By: Twitter