Hello! After publishing my Content Creating 101 post, I received lots of questions asking how I come up with daily content for lifewithlilred. There are a few answers that immediately come to mind, but the first and foremost is that I love to write. I always have and even though I hated school, I never minded when writing papers was the assignment. I like to consider writing as something that I am good at and it makes me feel good when I do it; So, I just go for it! Writing brings me joy so, in that regard, it is very easy for me to find inspiration for content because everything makes me want to write lol.
Although daily content is on lifewithlilred, that doesn’t mean that I don’t get writer’s block too. I swear, some mornings I sit here for twenty or so minutes struggling to get a post started. Writer’s block happens to the best of us, but it’s still annoying AF! If you weren’t aware, WordPress now offers daily writing prompts. However, if you are looking to knock out some posts of your own quickly, I thought I’d provide some of my own too. Let’s get started:
- What are your goals this summer? I actually just recently wrote about this!
- What was the best summer vacation you ever took?
- What is your dream summer vacation?
- Describe your perfect summer day.
- Summertime recipes or party tips? Bring it on!
All About You:
- What were you like when you were little? Favorite games, toys, foods?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What are your favorite things? What brings you joy?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your go to thing on a lazy day? Comfort shows and comfort food, perhaps? Oh wait, no – that’s me lol.
- What is a project you completed that you are proud of?
- What is your favorite medium of art to work with?
- How do you express your personality with your hobby? Shopping is my favorite hobby and I express mine through my clothes!
- How did you get interested in your hobby? Who taught you?
- Did your hobby come easily to you or did you struggle to get started?
Just For Funsies:
- What is something that always makes you laugh? For me, that’s easy! The movie Step Brothers, of course!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is an adorable thing that your children or pets do? I simply can’t stand it when Melvin and Penelope are snuggling!
- What is something new that you want to try?
- What happened on the best day you have ever had?
There are twenty ideas above to help get you started and kick writer’s blocks’ stupid butt! Make sure you tag me in the post if you use any of these prompts because I would love to read them. And, if this was helpful to you and you would like more prompt posts, let me know!
What do you love about writing? What is something that you struggle with when you are writing? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
PS: Always remember, that anything that you want to write is important. If you think something is worthy to write about, then it is! ❤