Shhhh…No one tell Kate from Ankhor You about this post because it’s about Dunkin’ Donuts and she despises it!! BUT can we just talk about the sample pack that I got in the mail from them this week FO FREE?! Take a look:
About a month ago, I got an email from Dunkin’ asking if I wanted to try the picks that are in the running to becoming their new flavor, Blueberry Pancake, Dulce De Leche, and Coconut Caramel. In my mind, they were just going to send me one of the choices to try, but I figured “why not” and put my info in, anyways. So, imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox to find a package from Dunkin’ with a sample of all three flavors in the contest!
I was so excited about this package. I love getting mail and I had completely forgotten that I even ordered the samples to begin with, so it was a total pick me up treat. Not only that, but my sample pack was packaged so nicely and they also included a coupon for the next time that I make a Dunkin’ run. Score!
I wouldn’t necessarily call these packs a “sample”, though. For my coffee drinking purposes, I could easily get two uses out of each flavor option. That’s a hell of a…sample. I can’t think of another word to call it! We’ll go with sample. Anyways, that’s a pretty sweet deal – I literally entered my shipping info and got SIX pots of coffee for myself out of it.
I’m looking forward to trying all of these flavors and I will keep you guys updated on which one that I like the best! I’ve gotta say, though, it’s probably going to be Blueberry Pancake that takes the (pan)cake for me – I love me some blueberry flavored coffee! But the Coconut Caramel and Dulce De Leche each sound enticing too, so we’ll see!
Which flavor out of the three samples that I got sounds the best? Which store/restaurant/coffee shop gives out the best freebies and coupons? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Hi everyone!! Just so all of you know, I am still on the hunt for a few more amazing guest bloggers for my Falling For Fall series, which premieres at the end of the month while I’m on vaca. From beauty and fashion to travel and lifestyle in the name of celebrating my favorite time of the year, I want it all. If you have any fall themed posts in mind and are interested in being featured on lifewithlilred for the day, please email me at email@example.com for more info! THANKS. -Sarah
Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I know, I know it’s not anywhere close to fall yet! BUT, I’m sure all of you know by now that when a new season approaches, I like to welcome it on lifewithlilred with one of my guest bloggers series. Starting August 29th through September 6th, I am looking for a crew of bloggers to share their favorite things about fall with the world.
From MOTDs and OOTDs to fun fall activities and your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes, I’m hoping for a wide range of unique posts special for autumn. If you are interested in participating, please shoot me an email with your name, blog name, and post ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org ! THANKS! ❤
Helloooo everyone! For those of you who didn’t see my initial wanted ad for summer guest bloggers, this is for you! I am still looking for guest bloggers to feature in my Salute To Summer series and would love to have every single one of you on my page. This series will be exploring all things summer fun, from vacas, warm weather fashion, MOTDs, delicious summer drinks and picnic food, and the best hang outs in your area.
My Salute To Summer guest bloggers series is going to be a total blast and if you are interested in contributing, please shoot me an email at: email@example.com !!
Hiiii everyone and TGIF! With summer somewhat on the horizon (although, let’s be real – it’s still a healthy distance away!), I thought that it would be the perfect time to get the ball rolling on lifewithlilred’s upcoming Salute To Summer guest bloggers series. I’ll be the first to admit that I am so not a summer fan. I hate being hot. I hate wearing shorts (which is why a majority of my summer is spent in my signature black skinnies!). I hate water related activities. And, did I mention that I HATE being hot?!
Obviously, I’m a spring and fall kind of gal. But, that doesn’t mean that summer should be put on the back burner on the ol’ blog! Especially considering that a majority of my friends are huge summer fans – the most important one being my big sister. And, if nothing else, I have a summer birthday (June 7th!) so that is definitely a cause for some summer celebration!
I want the Salute To Summer guest bloggers series to showcase all of the fun that this obnoxiously hot, upcoming season has to offer. And, who knows, maybe my guest bloggers might just end up changing my mind on being a summer hater! For this series, we are talking summer vacas, lazy afternoons day drinking by the pool, and the best warm weather hangouts in your area. And, of course, I won’t say no to summer themed OOTDs and MOTDs, either!
If you are interested in participating in lifewithlilred’s Salute To Summer guest bloggers series, shoot me an email with your ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org !!!
Have a fabulous weekend! ❤
Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! So in real life, I offer consultations to help people who are just starting out in the blogging world or for people who want to maximize their blog’s potential. Since lifewithlilred has been around for over two and a half years now, I like to think that I know a thing or two! In these consultations, we go over things like the blogger’s personal writing style, a blog name, a writing schedule, an introduction post, and the categories that they want their blog to cover. And, of course, I try to answer any questions that the person might have to the best of my ability as well as offer pro tips to maximize views on their page.
This past weekend, I redownloaded Skype after initially deleting my account so that I could chat with one of my blogging friends in Ghana. After a wonderful talk with someone on an entirely different continent, I asked myself why I couldn’t offer Skype Consultations to those in the blogging world. It wouldn’t be as “hands on” as a real life meeting, obviously. But, I would still be able to give some advice and insight into how to operate a freshly developed blog. And, I also think that I’m sort of funny so our consultation would be peppered with a sad attempt at humor!
If you are interested in a Skype Consultation with yours truly, feel free to email me at email@example.com so we can discuss payment, schedule a time, and talk about your blog a little further so that I can plan our meeting accordingly. Much love. -Sarah
Hey everyone and happy Thursday! This past week I completely finished all of my holiday shopping – gifts wrapped and all and let me tell you, I could not be happier! If there’s one thing that rings true about my style of holiday shopping, it’s that it is all done online, as my featured image says. You can call me the Queen of the Amazon because Amazon.com is always my go to website for gift purchasing.
In my family, I have five people to shop for as well as my boyfriend and best friend, so figuring out the perfect gifts for seven people proved to be a bit difficult. But fear not! I am going to share with you guys my techniques to getting your holiday shopping done as efficiently as possible:
- Set a Price Limit: The first thing that I do when the holiday season rolls around is set a price limit for how much I am comfortable spending. Whether that be in total or for each individual person, I make a budget and try very hard to stick to it. Once you know what price range you’re working with, is when you can narrow down the type of presents that you will be giving.
- Create Your Gifting Style: What are your go to’s when it comes to gift giving? My method of choice is giving presents that are compatible with a person’s favorite hobby. Do they like gardening or working outdoors? Pick out a sweet bird feeder and some seed packets! How about baking? Snag some must have ingredients in a cook’s arsenal like flour, sugar, and some cute cookie cutters. Once you know your style of gift giving, it should be easy to come up with some great ideas for everyone you need to shop for.
- Make a List: And check it twice! After you establish your gift giving style, create a list that can be subject to change for your shopping that needs done. I composed an email to myself for all of my shopping that included who I was buying for and gift ideas for each person. As I completed different purchases, I went back to the email and edited it with a big “DONE!” next to each thing that I could check off. This helped keep me organized and it kept me on target for what I wanted which helped me avoid senseless purchasing that strayed from my list.
- Scour the Deals: If you’re shopping at the local mall or from the comfort of home, it is important to make sure that you are getting the best deals for your purchases. Sign up for email updates for the stores that you plan on hitting up to receive notifications of upcoming promotions and discounts. If you are a fan of shopping online, like myself, then I cannot recommend downloading Honey enough! They will hook you up with all of the best promotions for the site that you’re shopping on without having to search for promo codes or discounts. So handy!
- Keep Organized: As you finish up your shopping and begin receiving the parcels that you ordered make sure that you keep everything nice and organized. Set aside space in your closet for your present stockpile and continue to reference your list in regards to your purchases and budget. Then, once all of your shopping is done, pencil in an hour or two to wrap up your presents to avoid prying eyes in the home!
Holiday shopping can be stressful but it doesn’t have to be! If you keep chipping away at your list a bit at a time, soon you will have a present stockpile just begging to be wrapped! Believe me, the sigh of relief you can breathe once you’re all done will make it all worth it!
What is your gift giving style? What is your favorite gift that you have ever received? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah