Hi everyone and happy weekend! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their day so far. A few days ago the beautiful Olita from Ola Masalska nominated yours truly for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. I am always so flattered when other bloggers nominate me for stuff and things and I definitely make it a point to try and make a post for all of my nominations. Olita has a charming little blog, which I’m sure all of you will enjoy as much as I do, so please check it out and give her page some love. Now, let’s look at the rules:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Q & A:
What country do you live in right now?
I live in the United States.
What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
I love to read and take a nice long bubble bath when I feel like I need to unwind.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where do you wish you will be?
Yikes, I don’t know. I’ll be twenty-seven and that is something that I’m so not looking forward to. Growing up sucks.
Favorite TV show?
Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Face Off.
Uhmmm…I love Hillary Swank, Sandra Bullock, Natalie Portman, and Tilda Swinton. And for actors, I would have to say George Clooney, Johnny Depp, and Benedict Cumberbatch.
One thing you could not live without?
Asides from the obvious ones like family, friends, yada yada I could not live without my beloved blog and a really good moisturizer.
I love the fall.
Favorite social media platform (besides WordPress)?
Facebook! Because it’s the only social media page that I have, lol.
Favorite artist (painter) if you have one?
I do not have a favorite artist. Shame on me!
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I hate saying this, but I check my phone, Facebook, and email.
What is you favorite thing about yourself? Don’t be shy!
My pasty pale skin, fake red hair, my beloved talon acrylics, my personality, and my tattoos and piercings.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite store to shop at?
- Who is one of your role models?
- No makeup for a month or wearing the same outfit for a week?
- Favorite candy or sweet treat?
- What is a hidden talent of yours?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What was your high school experience like?
- Favorite holiday?
- A piece of advice for those in the blogging community?
- What was the best date that you’ve ever been on?
- How about the worst?
Thank you so much again to Olita for nominating lifewithlilred for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You’re a doll! How would you answer some of the questions that Olita had for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah