Hi! I bet none of you knew before my recent post about my old school phone that I was using such an outdated model. Meanwhile, I am constantly getting comments on it whenever people notice it in public in my neck of the woods! I am very open on both my blog and Facebook page (Sarah Mushenheim) about all of my little quirks and favorite things but I’m sure there are many that I have overlooked. So, today, I am going to share some Random Lil Red Fun Facts that you might not have known before:
- My favorite fast food restaurant on planet Earth is and will always be Taco Bell forever and ever, Amen.
- I am a Diet Coke fiend and I always have to have it in my apartment.
- I never don’t want to watch America’s Next Top Model and freaking love Tyra Banks even though she butchered hosting on Dancing With The Stars.
- I used to despise listening to the radio a few years back but now I keep fairly up to date on all of the top forty hits. My current favorite is Dua Lipa – I loved watching her perform on Saturday Night Live!
- It’s no secret that I am a die hard TJMaxx Maxxinista and my favorite thing to shop for is definitely shoes. Mainly because you don’t have to worry about them not fitting when you online shop lol.
- I worked retail for a good four and a half years as well as participated in theater throughout high school and my early twenties. I still have dreams to this day that I am running late to open up the clothing store I worked at or have forgotten all of my lines before a big show.
- I have worked in the care field for people with special needs for over five years now and enjoy my job so much!
- I am a really organized and clean person. However, there are just some chores that I freaking hate doing – taking out the trash and cleaning the bathroom, blegh.
- Saying I am obsessed with soup is a severe understatement and I will crave a big bowl of French Onion even in the summertime. Don’t even get me started on minestrone, tomato, broccoli cheddar, cauliflower cheese, butternut squash, and lentil soup… The list goes on!
- My boyfriend is currently on a huge Popeye’s kick and, I kid you not, just ordered it four times in one week lol. Their biscuits are heaven on Earth. ❤
- The things I miss the most during the pandemic include figure skating, seeing family and friends regularly, and going to see my boyfriend play shows with The Outside Voices.
- My blog will have its seven year anniversary in September!
What are some fun facts about you? Do you have any questions for me? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah