Hi everyone and happy late Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful moms, pet moms, and soon to be moms out there! You are all amazing and thank you for everything that you do – especially my mom! 😉 As a flower loving family, beautiful bouquets were the only way to go this Mother’s Day. Check out these gorgeous blooms and let’s discuss:
The lavender bouquet seen first is compliments of my dad. He created his gift fresh from the lavender bush (Or tree?!) that he planted in our backyard. They smell divine and the pale purple color is spectacular. My dad planted his lavender when it was just a tiny sprig and now it is a huge, blossoming tree. It looks awesome and will definitely supply us with more bouquets all summer long.
The day lilies and vase are compliments of yours truly. My mom loves lilies and so I thought that they were the perfect flower for her gift from me. I love the dazzling orange and it looks striking against the Air Force blue vase. The butterfly and dragonfly adorned vessel was the last of its kind at the store and I can see why! I think that it is so pretty and I knew that it was something that my mom would love because the simple country style decor is her favorite. And, of course I was right!
We had a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration at my place and I hope that all of you did, too! How did you celebrate Mother’s Day? What is your favorite thing about your mom? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Hello everyone and a Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all of the lovely people celebrating today. I’ll keep this post short and sweet so that you can get on with your brunches, walks in the park, and other Mother’s Day activities. But I just wanted to give a big lifewithlilred thank you to all of the mamas out there. Whether you’re a mom to children, your pets, a foster parent, or are in the process of trying to conceive or adopt – this day is all for you! Thank you for all that you do and for giving the world a dose of the love and care that only a mother can provide! Much love. -Sarah
Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all of the beautiful mothers out there!!! I’m talking all mothers!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the women who treat their pets like children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mamas who put their babies up for adoption in the hopes that the child would have a better life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweet moms who had to go through traumatic miscarriages or the death of a child. I hope you receive lots of hugs and love always and especially today.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mommies who are struggling to have a baby on their own. Today is your special day too!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the adoptive mothers – the super heroes who are giving a little one a brand new and amazing life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the foster moms, who are constantly trying to better the lives of their foster children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all of the cuddly, scaly, feathery, and furry animal mommies out there! I’m hoping your day is full of frolic and fun!
And most importantly, Happy Mother’s Day to my mom! The best mom on the planet. My partner in crime. My confidant. My shopping buddy. My absolute best friend in the whole wide world! I love you so so so so so so much!! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for forever making me laugh with your goofball antics. Thank you for editing my college papers. Thank you for allowing me to be your seux chef while we’re cooking dinner. Thank you for reading in my bed at night with me. Thank you for being a gracious loser every time I annihilate the game in Scrabble. Thank you for saving the Jumbles in the newspaper for us to do together. Thank you for discussing your favorite TV show, The Voice with me, even though I really don’t care. 😉 Thank you for always providing for me and my siblings. Thank you for offering a helping hand or encouraging word no matter what the situation is. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BFFs!!!!
^^^ Friendship est. June 7th 1994! I love these pictures so much, and my mom looks freaking gorgeous even after birthing me! Now I know where I get my good looks from, HOLLA! 😉
Once again, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the ladies celebrating today! Thank you for everything that you do. Much love. -Sarah