Hello! It has been a good long while since lifewithlilred began. Therefore, it has been a good long while since I laid down some fun facts on you about yours truly. I figured, there’s no better time than the present… Especially when coming up with daily content amidst a stay at home order is way harder than I thought it would be! Read on to find out more about your favorite lil red haired, pierced, tattooed blogger:
^^^ Normal me VS stay at home order me, lol!
All about me:
- My name is Sarah Mushenheim and, come September, lifewithlilred will be six years old!
- I love to figure skate, shop, read, go to concerts, and hang out with my boyfriend, friends, and family.
- I am an aunt to an adorable little girl named Valerie and a handsome little boy named Patrick.
- I am self employed as an independent provider for people with special needs. August will be my three year anniversary and I love my job!
- I have lost count of how many tattoos I have but I can’t wait to get more!
- My first post quarantine treats will definitely be getting my hair, nails, and some tattoos done. Oh you fancy, huh?!
- Learning new languages is one of my favorite hobbies. I speak English and French and am currently practicing American Sign Language, Czech, German, Spanish, and Italian. I plan on giving Portuguese a shot next.
- I write every morning. Literally every morning. And, on a random day where I can’t squeeze a post in before work makes me feel very off!
- My boyfriend, Johnny, and I have been playing hella Animal Crossing so if you play, come check out our island. 😀
- My family has two dogs, both of which are extremely precious and rescued. We have a little Terrier mix named Ollie and a goofy Golden Retriever puppy named Archie. ❤
Now you know a little more about me and I would love to hear from you! What are some fun facts about yourself? Or some of your favorite things? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah