Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I hope everyone’s week is going just swimmingly so far. Mine is going fine, thanks for asking. I am so excited to be nominated for my sixth Liebster Award here on lifewithlilred by my friend, Camille, over at Camille Shern! Her blog is a lot of fun so please be sure to check it out and give it some love! As you guys know, with all of these blogging awards comes a set of rules so check them out and then see how I answered the questions asked by the lovely Camille. Take a look:
- Tag the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Answer the ten questions you are given.
- Nominate ten new bloggers and tag them.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
Q & A:
1. Describe your blogging style in FIVE words?
Unique, humorous, engaging, fun, and quirky.
2. What is ONE beauty product you can’t live without? Why?
Red lipstick. Particularly the shade Pure Red from NYX. The bold red lip is my signature look and it makes me feel confident and beautiful every time I wear it.
3. If you were to do a makeup look for ONE person for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
No one. I suck at doing makeup for other people. I can barely do my own makeup! 😉
4. What is ONE piece of advice you would give your younger self when it comes to beauty? Why?
That beauty is more about being confident and comfortable in your own skin than what your makeup or hair looks like. I think every younger person is always trying to fit in with the trends and what’s popular but it’s important to stay true to what you like so your own unique, personal style can be developed.
5. If you were not a blogger, what would you be doing right now?
I would be doing what I’m usually doing! Going to school, working, and being a baller.
6. What is ONE funny beauty horror story you had?
Every time I dye my hair with my trademark Runway Red by Vidal Sassoon is a horror story. Whenever I wash the dye out, it looks like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was committed in my shower.
7. What is ONE product that you keep inside your every day makeup bag that you don’t really use at all?
Hmm… I don’t think I have an answer to this one. I’m not one to go makeup crazy at the store so everything that I have in my makeup stash is what I use as part of my daily routine.
8. What is the first thing you do in the morning as soon as you wake up?
Ugh, I hate saying this but I check my phone and Facebook! Such a millennial. -_-
9. What is ONE beauty routine you can’t live without?
10. What is your main goal as a blogger?
To reach a wide variety of people and make new friends.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What is your favorite article of clothing to shop for?
- How about your least favorite?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- Favorite TV show to binge watch?
- Favorite fragrance?
- Favorite candy?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Are you going on an upcoming summer vacation?
- Where is one place that you would like to travel to?
So there you have it, lifewithlilred’s Liebster Award #6! Thanks again to Camille at Camille Shern for the nomination! How would you answer some of the questions that Camille asked her nominees? How about some of the questions that I asked of mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah