Hi everyone and happy Thursday! It’s only half way through April, but I feel like it is dragging on to no end. The weather in Ohio has been snowy one day and springy the next and I just can’t deal with Mother Nature’s mood swings anymore. So, to have a quick and easy post today, which is all I can manage when I’m in the bipolar weather blues, here’s some Fun Facts For Ya:
- I just saw A Quiet Place in theaters and it was pretty good! I wouldn’t call it as amazing as everyone else is, but that’s strictly because I’m not a fan of the “creature” related horror films. However, I will say that it was a very unique experience to be in a theater and feel like everyone is holding their breath the entire time, which really mimicked the vibe of the film.
- I have been holding off on getting a haircut for the past couple of weeks due to a lack of free time so it has been hats, beanies, and throwing my hair into a little bun all day every day. I’m over it!
- Other than fall weather, I love spring time temperatures where you just need a light jacket to feel comfortable. So, hopefully that will get here soon once Mother Nature is done throwing her bitch fit.
- This past year, I’ve really been making an effort to drink more water. But, I don’t think I could ever eliminate pop completely, as I am a Diet Coke fiend!
- My new favorite place in the world is a bar that I live close to called Quarter Up. It is two rooms filled with old school arcade games and table top board games and it is a blast! We just went for my sister’s birthday on Sunday and it was much enjoyed by all who attended.
- I am completely exhausted as I write this, because I had the craziest dreams last night so it was a night of restless sleep. Apparently, I was screaming in real life, which I thought I was just doing in dream form, sooooo that’s weird. Lol, shit.
- There is a slew of movies that I want to see in theaters soon including The Strangers, Blockers, Truth Or Dare, and Hereditary. Shockingly, it’s not all horror movies since I threw a comedy in there!
- Not to beat this into the ground anymore, BUT I can’t wait for warmer weather so that I can go running outside, which I really enjoy. Walking the hallways in my home to get my steps on my pedometer is getting really old really fast!
- I am a sucker for eating out and consistently crave Chipotle, Taco Bell, Indian food, and Mexican food daily. It’s my cross to bear, I suppose.
- It is my 24th birthday on June 7th and I am simply dreading it. I wish that I could stay 22 for forever – that was a good year.
Those are just a handful of fun facts about me – and I am looking forward to hearing some facts about you! What are some well or little known factoids about you? Do you have any unique or weird talents? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Featured Image By: Twitter
Hi everyone and happy weekend! Last night I had a little Pajama Party with me, myself, and I…and also Harry Potter. I have been OBSESSED with the new jammies that I got from Target and have taken every opportunity I’ve had for the past two weeks since buying them to get comfy, cozy, and cuddle up. I have been in need of new pajamas for years now but have just never really bothered. I just continued to make do with the body butter and lotion saturated sweats that I purchased from Aerie like three years ago.
However, this past month I have been OBSESSED with finding the perfect pair of PJs. I had tried Kohl’s, TJs, and Target a few times but nothing really spoke to me. I was looking for something that was the perfect combination of cute and cozy so not just any pair would do. After shopping trips to the three stores resulted in failure every time, I had damn near given up. But one final trip to Target changed the PJ game.
I had tried Tarjay before and was in love with their Disney line PJs but they were absurdly expensive for a nightgown or top and bottom set. So, despite the cuteness, I had to pass. My mom had pointed out the pair seen in the picture below and initially I turned them away. But after further examination, I decided that the red, flannel, lumberjack chic jammies were perfect. They were warm, cozy, and absolutely adorable. I could definitely picture myself counting a few sheep in them! Take a look:
It’s admittedly not the best picture but you get the point. I love snuggling up in my new pajamas every night and now I just need a pair in every color! You can shop Target in stores or online to join in on the Lil Red Pajama Party happening nightly! Where is the best place to get pajamas from? What does your perfect pair of PJs look like? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Alright, let’s delve deeper. Let me give you the lowdown on my likes, my dislikes, my fears, my dreams. Let’s get acquainted. I LOVE music. I live for finding new bands, new sounds, new songs. My taste varies by hour. I had The Used playing during my first blog entry and now I’m playing Enya. I could go on and on about different artists I like, but that would take AGES. So I suppose the best I can do is let you guys know who I’m listening to as I write. Maybe you’ll find your new favorite band through me. Fashion is another big thing for me. I have a closet full of gorgeous clothes that I worked my dick off to buy, and I love all of it. My style varies from punk, to boho, to sassy, to sweet, to everything in between. In fact, fashion is what I usually get told to blog about. Now that we got some fun stuff out of the way, let’s talk about some shitty stuff. I hate the idea of being alone, I hate the idea of being a failure, I hate the thought of people suffering, I hate people who lack compassion, I hate people who are intolerant, I DESPISE people who hurt animals. My biggest fears would probably be working a shitty job that I hate for the rest of my life, my internal organs turning into gummy worms, a bald eagle flying into my face #america, and drowning in a kiddie pool. My dream would be to do something I love for a living. Like writing. Or acting. I love stage acting so much. If I could be in the theatre every day until I die, I would be the happiest girl alive. So that’s another thing that makes me happy: theatre. Being someone you’re not. Changing your skin for a few hours. Being intimate with other people. Working together for a common goal of putting on a great show. God, it gets my heart racing just thinking about it. Have a good night guys. If you’re out drinking on this lovely Friday – take a shot for me. – love, Sarah