Hello everyone and Happy Mother’s Day!!!! Today, we celebrate all of the amazing moms around the world and I like to think of this as my first Mother’s Day now that I have Melvin and Penelope lol. Hey, they are the closest thing Johnny and I will ever get to having kids! Of course, the real star of the day is my wonderful, beautiful, fantastic, strong, hilarious, and every good adjective that I can think of mom. ❤
My mom is my ride or die, A1 bestie. I am literally obsessed with her and we are typically in constant contact throughout the day because she shares the same sentiments about yours truly. We end up missing each other as soon as I leave the room or hang up the phone! My mom is a true class act and handles every difficulty life hands her with the utmost strength, grace, and resilience. She is a fighter, warrior, and the best mom; being her daughter is an absolute gift and I feel proud of that every single minute of every day. I love her so much I can hardly stand it! ❤
I would not be the person, friend, wife, and business owner that you all know and love without my mom guiding, supporting, and cheering me on every step of the way. We are each other’s own personal cheerleaders and I always know who to go to when I have exciting news, need a kind word, or just want to chat about nothing. The bond I share with my mom is something that I am eternally grateful for and I wish I could shrink her cute little self and carry her around in my pocket all day. Lol, is that weird? 😀
My mom deserves to be celebrated every day and I cannot wait to create more memories with my partner in crime by my side. Happy Mother’s Day to all of you and I love you, mom, more than words can say!
What is something special about your mom? What is your favorite memory with your mom? MOMS!! I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all of the beautiful mothers out there!!! I’m talking all mothers!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the women who treat their pets like children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mamas who put their babies up for adoption in the hopes that the child would have a better life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweet moms who had to go through traumatic miscarriages or the death of a child. I hope you receive lots of hugs and love always and especially today.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mommies who are struggling to have a baby on their own. Today is your special day too!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the adoptive mothers – the super heroes who are giving a little one a brand new and amazing life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the foster moms, who are constantly trying to better the lives of their foster children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all of the cuddly, scaly, feathery, and furry animal mommies out there! I’m hoping your day is full of frolic and fun!
And most importantly, Happy Mother’s Day to my mom! The best mom on the planet. My partner in crime. My confidant. My shopping buddy. My absolute best friend in the whole wide world! I love you so so so so so so much!! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for forever making me laugh with your goofball antics. Thank you for editing my college papers. Thank you for allowing me to be your seux chef while we’re cooking dinner. Thank you for reading in my bed at night with me. Thank you for being a gracious loser every time I annihilate the game in Scrabble. Thank you for saving the Jumbles in the newspaper for us to do together. Thank you for discussing your favorite TV show, The Voice with me, even though I really don’t care. 😉 Thank you for always providing for me and my siblings. Thank you for offering a helping hand or encouraging word no matter what the situation is. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BFFs!!!!
^^^ Friendship est. June 7th 1994! I love these pictures so much, and my mom looks freaking gorgeous even after birthing me! Now I know where I get my good looks from, HOLLA! 😉
Once again, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the ladies celebrating today! Thank you for everything that you do. Much love. -Sarah