Hey everyone and happy Thursday and the last day of 2015! My pal, Matthew, over at Ignite18 nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award so here’s to you, Matt! Thank you so much! There are some rules that come along with this award, so take a look and then check out some fun facts about yours truly!
- I’ve been a proud vegetarian for as long as I can remember.
- I got my nickname “Lil Red” from one of my old coworkers at PacSun thanks to my bright red hair and lipstick. The name has stuck ever since.
- I used to be a competitive figure skater and now I coach skating for the Special Olympics.
- I desperately want to travel to Europe after I finish getting my Associate of Arts degree next fall.
- I have a collection of over fifty pairs of shoes and I love them as if they were my children.
- My blog, http://www.lifewithlilred.com, is read in over one hundred and fifty countries and I’m super thankful to all of my readers!
- I live for Taco Bell and actually got it right before I started writing this.
- My friend, Carlie, at Bombshell
- One of my cherished readers at migueltio
- The darling Luiza at Style on Board
Thank you again to Matthew for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It’s very much appreciated and I hope all of you learned a new Lil Red fun fact today! How is everyone celebrating New Year’s Eve tonight? Do you have any family traditions for ringing in a new year? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah