Hiii! This past week, lifewithlilred was nominated for its nineteenth Liebster Award by my darling friend, Carlie, over at Carlie’s Art World. Carlie is an absolute doll and one of my dearest blogging friends and I cannot recommend her page enough. Her artwork and OOTDs are amazing and I know all of you will love it just as much as I do! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post.
Q & A:
What made you want to start a blog?
I honestly didn’t even want to start a blog but so many people told me that they loved my style and that I’m funny and if I started a blog that they would read it. So, when I began college, I started my page and I was hooked! And, I still am almost five years later.
What is your favorite horror movie?
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I love the French film Ils.
Do you have any pets?
I, sadly, do not have any pets at my apartment. But, I have two beloved rescue pups at my family home, Gem and Ollie. Both of them are actually quite sick right now so please send some love their way!
Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect?
Shoes, shoes, shoes, purses, jewelry, clothing, shoes.
What’s your favorite place to vacation?
Asheville, North Carolina.
If you could live anywhere, where would you be?
Paris! I speak French, so hopefully I would fit right in!
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- Are you going on any summer vacations?
- How do you stay cool in the warm weather?
- What is your favorite Popsicle flavor?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- What is one of your goals for the rest of 2019?
How would you answer some of Carlie’s questions for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah