Hello!! This past weekend, I was so excited for lifewithlilred to be nominated for its seventh Sunshine Blogger Award by my friend, Tiffy, at The Life Of Tiffy. Tiffy runs a wonderful lifestyle blog that covers everything from product reviews and fitness to everything in between. It’s a real treat, so do be sure to check it out and give it some love! Now, on to the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Q & A:
If you could not blog, what would you do? I guess if I was technologically challenged, I would journal. I kept a journal all throughout high school until the time I was twenty or so. If lifewithlilred didn’t exist, it would be back to the ol’ pen and paper.
Dream holiday destination and why? Paris! Because shopping, finally putting speaking French to good use, and getting lost in the city.
You’re on a desert island. What three things would you have with you? I feel like people normally go with the obvious things like a boat or a cell phone. So, I’m going to go with more minimal and say a lighter to start a fire, a pot to boil water, and a supply of vegetarian friendly food so I don’t have to hurt an animal.
Cats or dogs? Or neither? Dogs! Dogs, dogs, dogs. But, my sister and her boyfriend and my boyfriend both have cats and they’re not the worst thing ever. 😉
Favorite way for you to destress after a long day? Taking a bath with a Lush bath bomb and watching a movie before going to bed early.
Favorite thing to do on a first date? Coffee dates are always good!
The one product I could not live without is… A really good moisturizer. Skin care always comes first for me.
Who is your inspiration in life? Basically everyone who I choose to interact with inspires me in some way shape or form.
You find out your grandmother has a secret fortune, and you inherit a large sum of money. First thing you would do? Find good homes for all of the animals in shelters.
Who would you form a band with? 4 extra members max. Jack White, Marilyn Manson, and Bono.
Favorite Disney film, classic and modern? Beauty & The Beast and then I’m not really sure of the modern ones because I’ve never watched them.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Describe a perfect day off from work.
- Do you have any traditions that are special to your family?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What is your go to accessory?
- What are your favorite things to do in the fall?
- Text messages or phone calls?
- Do you have any hidden or weird talents?
- Who is a celebrity that you can’t stand?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- Who do you go to when you need advice?
Thank you so much again to Tiffy for nominating lifewithlilred for its seventh Sunshine Blogger Award! How would you answer some of the questions that Tiffy has for her nominees? How about some of the questions that I have for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah