Hellooooo!! Earlier this week, lifewithlilred was nominated for its seventeenth Liebster Award by my friend Ive over at Ive’s Trendy Blog. I love the number seventeen and I am so pleased to have been nominated again for the Liebster Award, which is my favorite award post to do! Thank you so much to Ive for liking my page enough to nominate me – I’m a fan of your blog, too! Everyone, do be sure to check out her page and give it some love. 🙂 Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Create a post in your blog about this Award and spread the news.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you in the same post. Also let the person know your opinion about his/her own blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- Choose at least 5 (maximum 10) bloggers whom you enjoy reading and want to nominate.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them. Also paste your post link in the notification so that they can follow the required steps.
Q & A:
What was the happiest day of your life? I was super happy the day I graduated from college.
What sad event would you change if you had the chance to? Uhmm…. Skip.
Dogs or cats? DOGS!!!! All dogs. Dogs all day every day.
What’s your favorite series? Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
If you saw a celebrity, how would you react? Uhmmm… It depends on the celebrity. Lol, if it was the Kardashians, I would projectile vomit. If it were Marilyn Manson, I would cry tears of joy!
What’s your idea of fun? When you laugh a lot.
Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? Nope.
What is your inspiration in life? My parents. :*)
Are you a foodie? Yes! I love trying out new food, as long as it’s vegetarian friendly.
Would you be in Game Of Thrones if you had the opportunity? I’ve never seen that show before, so no.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is the weather like where you live?
- Heels or flats?
- What is your dream job?
- When did you realize that you enjoyed writing?
- New shoes or a new purse?
- What is your favorite way to treat yoself?
- Texting or calling?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your order at Starbucks?
- What is your best friend like?
Many thanks again to Ive for my seventeenth Liebster Award nomination! How would you answer some of Ive’s questions for her nominees? How about some of the questions that I asked mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah