Hello everyone and TGIF! The darling Stephanie over at StephanieLeigh Beauty just nominated lifewithlilred for its fifth Sunshine Blogger Award. I mean this in the most non creepy way, but Stephanie is seriously SO pretty and she knows how to rock a red lip, instantly making her a woman after my own heart. Her posts and product reviews are excellent AND she’s hilarious, so please do yourself a favor and check out her page! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this post:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Q & A:
What is your favorite movie genre and why? Horror all the way! I’ve always loved scary movies. It’s fun to be all cozied up under a bunch of blankets and feel shock and then the laughter and relief when the scary scene is over.
What was the last TV show you binge watched? Uhmm… I think it was just rewatching Wentworth in its entirety… again.
Would you rather wear sandals and socks OR triple denim? Give me a denim tuxedo any day! I don’t even own sandals, anyways lol.
What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon? Get some of my blogging done for the week! I definitely try to do a lot of writing on Sundays.
Where is your favorite place to visit? Harry Potter World at Universal Studios in Florida!
What do you wish you could tell your 11 year old self? Stop caring so much what other people think. It doesn’t matter nearly as much as you think it does.
Your biggest pet peeve? When people talk during movies or TV shows that I’m trying to watch!! I hate that!
Coffee or tea? Coffee, all day every day.
A night in or a night out and why? A night in. It’s just as fun and it’s cheaper.
If you were to go on a talent show, what would your talent be? Quoting the movie Step Brothers in its entirety.
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Getting paid to hold baby animals!!!!!!! :*)
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite hang out spot in your neck of the woods?
- Favorite season?
- Favorite flower?
- What was your first job?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- What was your worst subject in school?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- What was the last book you read?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- Favorite store to shop at?
- What was a beauty blunder that you used to make?
Thank you so much again to Stephanie for lifewithlilred’s fifth Sunshine Blogger Award! How would you answer some of Stephanie’s questions for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah