Hello!! This past week, lifewithlilred was nominated for its seventh Sunshine Blogger Award from my friend Debby at Debby SEO. It was such a pleasant surprise because I haven’t been nominated for an award in forever and I’m hoping that they make a comeback because they are such fun to complete and pass on! Now, let’s get to the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Q & A:
Are you familiar with SEO strategies? Have you optimized your site yourself? Did you do off site or on site SEO for your blog or website and are you happy with the results? I am but I typically don’t talk business on blog posts!
What is the most embarrassing clothing item you have ever worn? Normally I love my Sexy Raggedy Anne Halloween costume but I remember wearing it when I worked in the mall and had to pass out candy for Trick Or Treat. I was so embarrassed but a bunch of dads definitely loved it, lol!
If you were given $750 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy? I would pay my rent for the month and then go to TJMaxx to spend the rest. 😀
If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time? I would like to travel and finally get a pet because I would be home more often. A puppy and a bunny, please. ❤
If you could start over your life and change one thing, what would you change? Mmmm… I would have liked to do a bit better in high school so that I would have started college right away. But I’m happy with how things turned out.
What do you consider your greatest strength, your greatest weakness? Greatest strength is probably my personality and greatest weakness is that I can be pretty sensitive which is annoying sometimes haha.
What have you tried lately that is new and exciting? Playing Animal Crossing while riding out this stay at home order!!
What was the greatest adventure in your life so far? Dating my boyfriend and running two businesses.
What makes you happiest and when you think about it you cannot help but smile? My family, our two dogs, and my boyfriend.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- How has your neck of the woods been effected by the coronavirus?
- What have you been doing to pass the time during self-isolation?
- What shows or movies have you been binging?
- Last book you read?
- Last movie you saw in theaters?
- What is something that you are looking forward to?
- What is your favorite restaurant in your area?
- What is your favorite tourist attraction where you live?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Last thing you purchased from the store?
- What is the first thing you plan on doing once the coronavirus dies down?
Thank you so much again to Debby for the Sunshine Blogger nomination! How would you answer some of Debby’s questions for her nominees? What about some of the questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah