Hi! This past weekend, lifewithlilred was nominated for its first Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by my friend, Luna, over at BetterDayWeb. It has been a good long while since my page was nominated for a blogging award so I was excited to work on this post after reading Luna’s comment to me with the award info. It is so nice to know that other people take something positive with them when they visit my page and it is much appreciated. For more positive, inspiring bloggers, do be sure to check out Luna’s blog, as well! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
- Answer the questions you got
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the bloggers you nominate so they know they have been nominated
- List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post
- Provide a link to the award creator. Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
Q & A:
What is the absolute best thing that has happened in your life so far? Just one?! How about three? Lol, I love being an aunt, I am insanely proud of my two businesses, and I have a wonderful family and boyfriend. That is all, definitely, the best!
Do you have a special talent, if yes; what is it? I have an excellent memory, which made my time in the theater world a snap with all of the lines I had to memorize! Now, I use that special gift to learn different languages. I currently practice French, Italian, Spanish, German, Czech, and American Sign Language. I’d like to learn Latin or Swedish next.
If you could do anything you wanted at all with no risk of failing. What would you do? This is a tough one! I would probably go to the skating rink and bust out some Olympic level figure skating – which, sadly, only happens in my dreams!
Fill in the blank. To me, Happiness is ________. Being with my family, hands down.
What always makes you smile? Coming home from work and seeing Johnny after a long day. 🙂
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Which actor or actress would you love to be besties with?
- Do you like salty snacks or do you have a sweet tooth?
- How did the coronavirus affect your neck of the woods?
- Favorite movie, TV show, and book?
- What is your favorite season and why?
Thank you so much again to the darling Luna for nominating lifewithlilred for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! How would you answer some of Luna’s questions for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah