Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! Today, we are going to have some fun going over lifewithlilred’s eighteenth Liebster Award, which I was so kindly nominated for by my friend, Beth, over at World Of Beth. This beautiful gal runs a lovely page filled with stories of delicious food and amazing travel along with some really good notes on health and wellness. Beth’s page is a treat, so do be sure to check it out ASAFP! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Q & A:
Who is your favorite Disney character? The Little Mermaid. 🙂
If you could find out one mystery what would it be? I have no idea!
What is your favorite type of cake? All vanilla everything and I love cheesecake.
If you were Prime Minister what rule would you make? No comment. Spoken like a true person who doesn’t talk politics on their page, lol. :’D
What is your most prized possession? My pearls from my grandma.
Who is your favorite fictional character? Harry Potter!
If there were only two seasons which ones would you pick? Fall and spring. Both are not too hot and not too cold, which is ideal for me.
Do you think we are the only ones to exist in the universe? Nope. The universe is huge and there are many locations left on earth and in space that have yet to be explored. Who’s to say that there might not be some different form of life in our uncharted territories and galaxies?
What are your main goals right now? To settle into my new apartment comfortably.
If you could meet any famous person dead or alive who would it be? Marilyn Manson.
Sweet or Savory? Ooooooh…. Savory, I think!
- Since everyone seemed shocked when I revealed my height a few posts ago: Yes, I am only 5’1!
- I am always down to eat Taco Bell, Chipotle, or Moe’s.
- The last movie I saw in theaters was Jurassic World last month. It was pretty good!
- I hate the summer time and I can’t wait for fall weather to begin.
- I have been on a HUGE Madonna kick lately and I have no idea where this stemmed from.
- I have a slight addiction to shopping at TJMaxx, which I blame on my mom and grandma, because we always used to go there when I was little.
- Wine spritzers have been my drink of choice lately. So light and summery!
- I love taking baths and pampering myself. I can’t wait to go to Lush hopefully sooner than later so that I can restock all of my favorite goodies.
- I feel like I eat more pasta than what’s normal for the average human. Lol, carbs are my weakness.
- I usually spend my Sundays wearing no makeup and catching up on blogging or my shows on TLC. Guess which one I’m doing right now? 😉
- My favorite summer treat is Honey flavored ice cream from Country Maid in Ohio. It is so delicious and sweet and I want to eat it constantly!
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite thing that you have done this summer?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- Who is a celebrity that you can’t stand?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- Do you take pictures on your phone or with a camera?
- What is your favorite form of social media?
- Other than blogging, what is your preferred hobby?
- What was the last series that you binge watched?
- What book is on your night stand right now?
- Describe a perfect day out.
- What is your favorite flower?
Many thanks again to Beth for lifewithlilred’s eighteenth Liebster Award nomination! How would you answer some of the questions that Beth had for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah