Howdy everyone and happy Monday! So as you may have noticed, I had an unannounced MIA hiatus this weekend that was purely unintentional. This Monday Update will shed some light on where Lil Red was hiding out at and inform you about all of the other exciting news that I have to share! Enjoy some tunes to hype you up this morning and then let’s discuss:
Last Friday rolled around and things were going just PEACHY. I was working on some homework, sippin on that Arizona green tea, and living my life like the baller I am. And then…something went wrong. I tried to print an assignment with the household wireless printer and unfortunately it didn’t work. I pressed the “print” button at least seventy-three more times only to find that my button clicking effort was made in vain. So I did what any normal twenty-one year old would do…I called my mom for help. #MOMMMMMMMM
Mother dearest entered the dining room on a “fix the printer” mission and that was when things took a turn for the worse. Good ol’ mom began to utilize the classic technique of pressing buttons and unplugging and replugging cords back into the sockets. With all of the powering off and on and pressing every button that looked helpful, the internet ended up shutting down entirely. Don’t ask me how, because I don’t know. And quite frankly, it probably wasn’t even my mom’s fault but everyone at home is enjoying telling her that she broke the internet so we’re just gonna go with it! 😉
Thanks to my mother breaking the internet, I was without the world wide web for the weekend. This prevented me from doing homework, answering to possible clients to write for on Facebook, and most importantly keeping in touch with all of you! But thanks to a handy helper from our chosen internet company, things are back in business at the Lil Red residence. So no, I didn’t make a spur of the moment road trip to Utah or have an unfortunate twenty-four hour flu that left me bedridden…I was just MIA because my internet was down. OH THE CALAMITY! #firstworldproblems
In other news:
- Yesterday was my one month anniversary with my boyfriend, Kyle, so that’s nice! One month went by really quickly and things are going just swimmingly – so keep your fingers crossed for a bitch that they stay that way!
- Everything at school is also going really well, too! My classes are swell, my grades are rockin, and I have no complaints!
- I have a lot of really cool potential clients that might be featured on lifewithlilred, so keep your eyes peeled for more info on that!
- Oh, and like my Facebook page, THANKS! https://www.facebook.com/lifewithlilred?fref=ts
- And this one, too! THANKS AGAIN! https://www.facebook.com/britsphotographs?fref=ts
^^^ Basically my face all weekend. #shameful
So there you have it, this week’s Monday Update: Unintentional MIA Edition! I hope all of you had a great weekend and an even better start to your week! What was the craziest thing that happened to you this weekend? Who has a case of the Mondays today? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah