Hello!!! Holy COW October is just about over and I don’t know how it was for all of you but it went by so quick for me. I swear, as soon as I start all of my early Christmas preparations, the months leading up to the big day just go by in turbo speed. And, with one of my favorite months of October nearing completion, that means it’s time to chit chat about all of the beauty products I used up so let’s get to it:
Would I Use Again?
- Garnier Micellar Water: YES
- Bath & Body Works Gingham body wash: YES
- Azure Lux Rose Gold serum: YES
- SkinLab Lift & Firm moisturizer: YES
- SkinLab Lift & Firm eye cream: YES
If you would like to read more about these products, please visit some of my old empties posts because I literally use the ones above all of the time! And, in case you missed any of my beauty posts this past month, check out some of the following:
- Face Mask Festivities: Freeman Manuka Honey & Tea Tree Oil Edition
- New Hair Selfies
- La Marie Brow Club Update
- New Nails
- Face Mask Festivities: Freeman Glacier Water & Pink Peony Edition
Pampering myself with my must have products has been one of the main things keeping me sane during all of this COVID craziness. Please, everyone, keep being good to yourselves and, sometimes, feeling much better is only a face mask or a bubble bath away!
What are some of your must have products? Are there any discontinued products that you miss? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah