Hello! Depending on where you live in this great big universe, you might have been or currently are living in a state of quarantine. As for me, I have been in a lock down lifestyle since March 19th in Akron, Ohio. Other than leaving the house to go to work as an “essential” employee, I probably go out two times a month for groceries and appointments.
Maintaining a blog in normal times is hard work. However, maintaining a blog in a time of quarantine is a whole different ball game. I, myself, have had a difficult time coming up with daily content and sometimes it feels impossible to come up with a blog post for the day.
Back in early 2020, I could find inspiration to write about anything from a quick trip to TJMaxx or an adventure outing with friends. Fast forward over half a year later and the most exciting thing I have to tell you guys is when I get a new LEGO set. Lol, so I understand better than anyone what it means to have writer’s block right now and there is no shame in it!
If you are coming up with question marks for your page, try writing about the following:
- Have you picked up any new hobbies or perfected an old skill in quarantine?
- What have you been binge watching lately?
- How many books have you finished? Which one was your favorite?
- How has your garden or potted plants been growing?
- What has been the most difficult part about being in quarantine?
- What has been the best part about being in quarantine?
- Have you cooked or baked anything new?
- How has your beauty routine changed since being in quarantine?
- How has your work or day to day life been affected by the coronavirus?
- What are you most looking forward to doing post quarantine?
We are all having a hard enough time right now so don’t let your blog be another thing that stresses you out. Use the prompts above and tag me in it so I can read it, too! 🙂
Much love. -Sarah