Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all of the beautiful mothers out there!!! I’m talking all mothers!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the women who treat their pets like children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mamas who put their babies up for adoption in the hopes that the child would have a better life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweet moms who had to go through traumatic miscarriages or the death of a child. I hope you receive lots of hugs and love always and especially today.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mommies who are struggling to have a baby on their own. Today is your special day too!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the adoptive mothers – the super heroes who are giving a little one a brand new and amazing life.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the foster moms, who are constantly trying to better the lives of their foster children.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all of the cuddly, scaly, feathery, and furry animal mommies out there! I’m hoping your day is full of frolic and fun!
And most importantly, Happy Mother’s Day to my mom! The best mom on the planet. My partner in crime. My confidant. My shopping buddy. My absolute best friend in the whole wide world! I love you so so so so so so much!! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for forever making me laugh with your goofball antics. Thank you for editing my college papers. Thank you for allowing me to be your seux chef while we’re cooking dinner. Thank you for reading in my bed at night with me. Thank you for being a gracious loser every time I annihilate the game in Scrabble. Thank you for saving the Jumbles in the newspaper for us to do together. Thank you for discussing your favorite TV show, The Voice with me, even though I really don’t care. 😉 Thank you for always providing for me and my siblings. Thank you for offering a helping hand or encouraging word no matter what the situation is. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BFFs!!!!
^^^ Friendship est. June 7th 1994! I love these pictures so much, and my mom looks freaking gorgeous even after birthing me! Now I know where I get my good looks from, HOLLA! 😉
Once again, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the ladies celebrating today! Thank you for everything that you do. Much love. -Sarah