Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I was so excited to have been recently nominated for my fourth Liebster Award by my friend, Annette, over at nananettie1969! Her blog is fantastic so much sure you check it out and give her page some love. Lifewithlilred has been receiving a lot of award nominations lately and it is so very much appreciated. I love making these posts – they’re so much fun! As always, there are some rules that come with these awards so check them out and then let’s begin:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to them.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and present them with questions of your own.
Q & A:
What is your favorite song?
“Beautiful Day” by U2. So much so that the day I turned eighteen I got lyrics from the song tattooed on my shoulder.
What is your favorite color?
Black and red.
What inspires you the most?
People who work really hard and people who use their time and talents to help others.
What genre do you write?
Oh, a little bit of everything. I’m not tied down to one specific genre. If anything, I just like to write about my day and what’s going on in my sub par life. 😉
What is your pet’s names if any?
Gem is my family’s Golden Retriever and Winston is my sister’s little Yorkie and Shih Tzu mix that we babysit sometimes!
Do you have kids?
No kids! I don’t want children nor do I like them that much.
Do you have a sign or symbol that represents you?
Uhm…not really. Well, actually…Does a cigarette and a lighter count?
What do you like to blog about?
Like I mentioned earlier, a little bit of everything. I like writing about beauty and fashion as well as movies, music, books, and school. You never know what you’re going to end up reading next on my site!
Where would you like to visit?
I would love to travel all over Europe!
What do you like to indulge in?
Cheap wine, new shoes, and really good skin care products.
What type of food is your favorite?
I like all types of food, I’m not picky! I’ve been a vegetarian for a very long so any style of food that gives me a lot of options is always preferred. I just recently had some fantastic Indian food with a few of my friends at a restaurant called the Saffron Patch and I can’t wait to go there again. Otherwise, I like Italian, Mexican, and Chinese food a lot. I also will never say no to Taco Bell EVER.
If you could give a million dollars to charity what one or ones would you choose?
Anything that involves helping animals – whether they be in shelters, on the verge of extinction, or just need extra love and care. I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t like animals and I despise people who hunt.
Why do you blog?
I’ve always loved to write and enjoyed journaling a lot when I was in high school. Lifewithlilred is kind of like my online journal. I also really enjoy interacting with all of my readers in over one hundred and fifty different countries!
How many followers do you have?
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Would you rather have a relaxing beach vacation or something more adventurous?
- Where is your favorite place to shop at?
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
- What colors of lipstick do you like to wear?
- Acrylic or natural nails?
- Manicures or pedicures?
- What celebrity would you like to spend a day with?
- What did you dream about last night?
- When you were a child, how would you answer the question, “what do you want to be when you grow up”?
- What is your favorite article of clothing in your wardrobe?
- If you could raid one celebrity’s closet, who would it be?
- What is your favorite kind of junk food to snack on?
- Favorite candy?
- Favorite non alcoholic drink?
- Favorite alcoholic drink?
Thank you so much again to Annette at nananettie1969 for nominating me for my fourth Liebster Award and congrats to my nominees! How would you answer some of the questions that I asked my nominees? What are some of your questions for me? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah