Hey! Has the coronavirus quarantine put a cramp in your blog’s style? Ugh, I get it because SAME. The coronavirus has put a cramp in my literal style because my life revolves around comfort clothes right now and I thought I would never live to see the day for that to happen. Lol, it also makes creating daily content for my page exceedingly difficult.
More so than I imagined, actually, and I felt like I was really in a slump. It was a hard adjustment to find inspiration in the walls of my apartment but I think that I am just about there and I want all of you to be too. I recently offered some writing prompts on lifewithlilred and I’m here today to help the writer’s block even further with the following:
- Have you taken any interesting online classes while quarantined?
- Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong decade? Which era do you most relate to?
- Do you know anyone local making face masks? It’s always nice to drop their info!
- Speaking of, supporting all of your favorite local businesses and artists with online nods is a great way to help your community!
- Are there any foods that you absolutely refuse to try?
- Have you been managing to have any fun while quarantined? How?
- Did you have any blog posts that got put on hold until it’s safe to achieve? What were they like?
- How about any other exciting events or trips that got cancelled? It’s okay to be upset about it. (I still have yet to meet my six month old nephew, which sucks!)
- How have you been staying in touch with your friends? Scheduled happy hours or trivia nights, perhaps?
I am looking forward to going out and doing the things that I enjoy safely. Unfortunately, I don’t know when that will be. But, in the meantime, it’s so nice to have lifewithlilred to keep me occupied and I love being able to interact with all of you so keep those comments coming. Happy writing! Much love. -Sarah