Hello! Coming up with daily content during a global pandemic has been proving to be pretty difficult on my end. And, although I know all of my blogging friends around the world are rock stars, you all might be struggling too. There is no shame in that! I swear, writing articles some days feels like pulling teeth. So, I decided to provide some prompts for all of you to help keep up with blog maintenance. Here we go:
- How has the coronavirus impacted your life?
- Favorite quarantine activities?
- What are you most looking forward to once things go back to normal?
- Most binge worthy shows or movies on different streaming services?
- Your quarantine play list.
- A lock down OOTD or MOTD for all of my fashionistas and makeup divas.
- If you could be an animal, what would you like to be and why?
- Favorite recipes to cook at home?
- DIY crafting guide.
- A virtual tour of the favorite room of your house or your garden.
This is arguably the most boring yet unnerving time of everyone’s life. And, if not everyone… Then at least mine, lol. I have found writing to be an even bigger stress reliever than usual and I hope these prompts will help do the same for all of you! ❤
What should I write about next? How has the coronavirus impacted your blogging habits? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah