Spring is the perfect time to start fresh and get rid of all the clutter with some good old fashioned spring cleaning. Spring cleaning is not just about getting rid of clutter from your home but it’s also about organizing everything you have, from the garden to the car. With these tips, you’ll be able to declutter your house and life in no time:
What Not to do When Spring Cleaning Your Home:
There are many things that you can do to clean your home. However, there are some things that you should not do. Here is a list of things that you should avoid when cleaning your home:
- Don’t use bleach or ammonia on hardwood floors
- Don’t use ammonia on a toilet bowl
- Don’t clean with hot water and don’t scrub with abrasive cleaners
Instead, it helps to try and use more natural options to protect your home and your health.
Tips for Getting Started with Spring Cleaning:
Spring is the ideal time to give your home a thorough cleaning. It’s a great way to get rid of the winter blues and start fresh. Some of the best ways to approach it include:
- Start with high traffic areas such as the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- Make sure you have enough trash bags, boxes, and containers on hand to take out all of your old stuff.
- Start with the floor and work your way up. Vacuum or sweep before mopping or dusting.
- Don’t forget about windows and furniture! Wipe down surfaces with a damp cloth or towel.
Tips for Cleaning & Sprucing Your Car at This Time of Year:
Many people are taking the opportunity of spring cleaning to clean out their cars and spruce them up for the summer too. It could even be the time to make some upgrades. Maybe you want to add XXR Wheels or make other improvements to your ride? But first, the cleaning!
To get started, you’ll want to check your car thoroughly for any leftover items from last year. These could be old receipts, food wrappers, or even forgotten items like sunglasses or a favorite hat. Then, use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of any dust or dirt on your seats and in your car’s nooks and crannies. You can also use a damp cloth to wipe down your dashboard (although this may not be sufficient if you have spilled coffee or other liquids on it).
Signs To Start Your Cleaning:
Spring cleaning is an important process of organizing your life and getting rid of those things that are weighing you down or taking up space in your home. It’s not always easy to know when to start spring cleaning, but there are some signs that indicate it might be time to do so:
- You have been feeling overwhelmed by clutter
- You have been feeling as though you have too much on your plate
- You feel like the clutter in your home has been affecting how you feel
So get started today and enjoy a calmer mind and cleaner environment!
Featured Image By: Unsplash