Hey everyone and happy Thursday! I was recently nominated by my friend, Ellen, over at eclecticellen for The Happiness Tag and I’m so excited because I’ve never been before. Everyone please give her blog some loving, it’s fabulous! Thanks, Ellen! I think that this tag is great because it will be an awesome reminder of things that make me smile when I’m feeling low. It’s always nice to take a minute and think about all of the good things in your life no matter how you’re feeling so it was such a treat to be able to make this post. Check out the rules and then let’s get started:
- List 5 things that make you happy.
- List 5 songs that make you happy.
- Nominate 5 people to do this tag.
- Smile while you write this post.
Five Things That Make Me Happy:
- Drinking coffee during lunch over the weekend with my parents.
- Getting straight A’s for days in school because I love having proof of how hard I work.
- That warm fuzzy feeling that I get when I think about my summer internship on my college campus. I’M SO EXCITED!!
- Reading before bed every night. I’m reading the final book of The Hunger Games series, Mockingjay, and I’m sad but happy to finish it!
- Spending time with my family, friends, boyfriend, and dogs! ❤
Five Songs That Make Me Happy:
- Beautiful Day by U2
- Fuckin Problems by A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and 2 Chainz 😉
- Lazaretto by Jack White
- I’ll Believe In Anything by Wolf Parade
- Clocks by Coldplay
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
Thank you so much again to Ellen for nominating me for my first Happiness Tag! This was such a fun post to do! And again, please be sure to check out Ellen’s blog! What makes you happy? What’s your favorite feel good song? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah