Hello everyone and happy February! Can you believe that we are already one month into 2021? I, personally, am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we are quickly approaching the one year mark of when the bars, restaurants, and salons first shut down in Ohio on March 19th, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Time really seems to be flying and dragging on at the exact same time.
This pandemic has done us writers literally no favors and I understand how hard it is to come up with daily content better than anyone. And, as we approach the one year anniversary (worst anniversary ever) of the coronavirus, writing can seem even more daunting as this limbo we are all stuck in feels never ending. If you are struggling to come up with content on your page, fear not! Lil Red is here to help with some writing prompts and I can’t wait to see what all of you come up with:
- How have you adjusted to life during a pandemic?
- What has been your favorite memory during the past year?
- Valentine’s Day is almost here! Do you have any ideas for at home dates and gifts?
- The pandemic has put many big events on hold. Did you miss out on any concerts or plays?
- It’s never too early to start your spring cleaning! Any tips on the best ways to deep clean your place?
- How has your personal style changed since the pandemic?
- Working from home? What are the pros and cons, in your opinion?
- Do any of your friends run a small business? Now is the time to support them by giving a shout out on your page!
- What is the most binge worthy series you watched during the pandemic?
- What is the most unputdownable book you’ve read this past year?
- Where do you turn for inspiration when you are writing?
- Describe a typical day in your pandemic life.
Believe it or not, this post is as much for me as it is for all of you because I will be using some of these prompts, myself! If you plan on using any of the above, let me know so I can check your post out. 🙂 Happy writing!
What do you do when you have writer’s block? What are you most looking forward to post pandemic? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah