Hey everyone and Happy Monday! I just wanted to make a friendly PSA that Target has the best five dollar movie selection that I have ever seen. I went on Friday to browse around and ended up with SEVEN brand new DVDs for thirty-five bucks. Now, normally I would never purchase movies because they usually range in the ten to teen dollar range and that’s too much for me. But, five dolla holla? I can definitely swing that! Take a look at my purchases and be sure to hit up Target for some five dollar movie fun:
- Edward Scissorhands: Such classic Johnny Depp. It doesn’t get much better than this.
- The Heat: One of my favorite comedies – my mom and I LOVE this movie and I swear I watch it every time it’s on TV.
- We’re The Millers: Lol, this movie kills me. My sister and I saw this when it came out in theaters and we were dying the entire time!
- Beetlejuice: Need I say more? This movie rocks.
- Napoleon Dynamite: I reference this movie frequently in my daily life, so buying it was a must.
- Horrible Bosses 2: I love the Horrible Bosses movies. I own the first one, so I might as well have bought the second!
- School Of Rock: This flick is one of my favorites. It’s hilarious, the music is great, and everyone in my family freaking loves it.
I feel so spoiled to have bought so many movies, but it was such an amazing deal that I just couldn’t pass it up. In fact, I plan on going back to Target again soon to snag some of the DVDs that I didn’t buy during my Friday trip. How can you say no to five dollars?!
What is your favorite movie? Who else has shopped the five dollar DVD section at Target? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah