Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! Lifewithlilred’s sixth Mystery Blogger Award is compliments of my friend, Veena, over at Venting Thoughts. Veena’s page covers many different topics from fashion and beauty to lifestyle and personal thoughts, so you are sure to find something just for you on her page. Please be sure to take a look! Now, let’s get to the rules:
- Feature the award logo/image on your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link, as well.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- Share and link to your best post(s).
- I am really interested in buying a wig because I have a difficult time growing my long-short hair out. It would be nice to have the option for long hair, because I know that it’s not going to grow well naturally. Believe me, I’ve tried!
- I have always loved to write and have tons of filled up journals in my closet from when I was in high school.
- I’m seeing Marilyn Manson in concert on Friday and I’m so freaking hyped!!
Q & A:
What was that one thing that inspired you to start your blog? Enough people told me to! And I thought that it would be nice to have a unique creative outlet.
What is your favorite fast food place and what do you like the most about it? TACO BELL. I am a dedicated vegetarian and the fact that you can get beans instead of meat on the food there literally opens up the entire menu to me – which never happens at fast food places. It’s amazing to be able to get whatever I want, instead of having to settle for French fries because it’s legit all I can get at other restaurants.
Any life hack that you would like to give other bloggers? Lol, not really. In case all of you haven’t noticed by now, I just make things up as I go along!
Do you prefer book or movies? And which is your favorite? Books! I have many favorites but for the sake of time, I’ll list three: The Little Prince, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time, and Gentlemen & Players.
Now for the fun part. If you were to be the president of your country for a day, what would you do? Because I don’t care to share my political views on here, I’m going to say that I would find a home for every person or animal that needs one.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is something (Other than blogging!) that you’re good at?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Would you rather chew five pieces of gum that was stuck under a desk or get locked in a portapotty for two hours?
My Best Post:
I don’t have one, I like them all!
Thank you so much again to Veena for nominating lifewithlilred for its sixth Mystery Blogger Award! How would you answer some of the questions that Veena asked her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
PS: Okoto Enigma is the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award!