Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! I hope all of you are having a fantastic day so far. Last week I was nominated for my first Sunshine Blog Award by the super sweet Valentina over at: valentinablingbling! Her blog is fabulous so make sure you check it out. I have so much fun whenever I get to make an award post and I’m so excited to answer all of the questions that Valentina has asked her nominees. Check out the rules to the Sunshine Blog Award and then let’s get to it!
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
- You must nominate another set of bloggers.
- You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
- You can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you!
- Notify the bloggers you nominated about the nomination.
Q & A:
What is your favorite color?
Red (obviously) and black.
Does the color of your clothes reflect your mood for the day?
Right now I’m wearing black, grey, and burnt orange and it doesn’t really reflect my mood. I’m usually always pretty happy and to me these colors don’t exactly exude happiness. People probably think I’m super depressed because more often than not, I’m wearing all black!
What do you do when your mood is off the mark?
Take a bubble bath, eat comfort food, and binge watch shitty reality TV.
Why do you blog?
It’s fun! I love to write and have always been into journaling so lifewithlilred is essentially my online journal. I also like being able to communicate with all of my readers! Blogging is a great way to meet new people from all over the world and I love being able to say that I have friends in over one hundred and fifty countries!
What sort of blogs do you like to read?
Fashion, beauty, photography, and travel just to name a few.
How do you select the blogs that you follow?
Usually if you follow me, I’ll follow you back. But if that isn’t the case, I tend to follow the bloggers who I would like to interact with and are writing things of interest to me.
What does romance mean to you?
Enjoying the company of your significant other over things that aren’t necessarily “romantic”. On a post that will be coming up on my blog this week, I’ll be talking about when my boyfriend took me ice skating this past weekend. Kyle has never been ice skating before and I was a competitive figure skater for ten years. Needless to say, I was skating circles around him but just the fact that he put in the effort to take me and give it a try was super romantic to me!
Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
Nope! Never have, never will.
Do you enjoy changes in your life or do you shy away from them?
Yes and no. When things are going my way and life is good, I never want things to change. But when my life is super sucking, I say “bring it on” when it comes to switching things up. I tend to not mind changes as much when they’re minor but I do have a bit of a hard time with ginormous and unexpected changes.
Who and what would you take on a desert island with you?
A captain and a boat! 😉
Describe yourself in one word:
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What celebrity, dead or alive, would you pick to spend one day with?
- What was the name of your childhood pet if you had one?
- What was your favorite toy to play with when you were little?
- What is your number one pet peeve?
- What was the last TV show or movie that you watched?
- Describe your personality in three words.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Would you rather wear the same outfit or not wear makeup for a month?
- What qualities do you look for in a friend?
- Describe your favorite article of clothing in your wardrobe.
Thank you so much to my friend Valentina at: valentinablingbling for my Sunshine Blog Award nomination! I had such a blast answering all of your questions! How would you answer some of the questions that I asked my nominees? What are some of your questions for me? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah