Hellooo everyone and happy Hump Day! On Monday I was so flattered to be nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by my sweet friend, Brittany. Make sure you check out her page at spontaneousencouragement! Thank you to everyone who has been nominating me for all of these fun awards lately – it’s much appreciated! With the Beauty Blogger Award comes a set of rules for the person nominated to follow. Check them out and then see my answers to the questions that Brittany asked to her nominees:
- Tag and thank who nominated you.
- Respond to the questions that your nominator gave you.
- Nominate 10 new beauty/fashion bloggers.
- Create 10 new questions for these bloggers to answer.
- Tell the blogger that you nominated them.
Q & A:
What is something you are passionate about?
My family, my friends, my education, writing, helping people and animals.
How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since September of 2014.
What is your go to makeup brand?
For a majority of my makeup needs, I use The Body Shop but I also use Covergirl and Rimmel, as well.
What daily cleansers do you use on your face?
I don’t use a set in stone cleanser, I just buy whatever is on sale. Because my skin doesn’t experience problems such as dryness, acne, or unevenness I can get away with using a pretty basic cleanser. My only requirement is that it can remove my makeup. Right now, I’m using Simple’s cleanser but I don’t care for it too much. I’ll be looking forward to starting a new cleanser soon and I’m always up for suggestions!
Do you have a favorite clothing brand? If so what is it?
I don’t really have a favorite high end clothing brand but I love, love, love H&M! The closest H&M to me is about an hour away so it’s always such a treat when I can shop there.
Does makeup and clothing define your character?
I wouldn’t say it defines my character but I think it definitely enhances it. I’m a quirky girl with an edgy sense of style so I love playing that up with the clothes and makeup that I wear.
What makes you feel confident?
A bold red lip, a pair of heels, my piercings, and a sharp All Black Everything outfit.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on the day! When I’m tired, I find that I always take much longer to get ready but usually I can be done with my morning routine in forty-five minutes to an hour.
Could you live without mascara?
Hmm…I don’t think so. To me, mascara completes the way that I paint my face so if I couldn’t use it, I think I would feel and look very off.
If you could meet anybody in the world who would it be?
Oh jeez… I have so many people who I would love to meet but if I had to choose just one, it would be Jack White. I love him so much it hurts.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Do you prefer a glam or natural makeup look?
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup daily?
- What is the best beauty advice that you’ve ever received?
- Do you buy makeup from the department or the drug store?
- Do you have any makeup tricks or hacks that you swear by?
- What is your favorite skin care product to use?
- Do you have a favorite fragrance?
- Do you feel comfortable wearing no makeup out in public?
- What is something that you consider a “no no” when it comes to makeup?
- Would you rather not style your hair or wear no makeup for two months?
Thank you so much again to my friend, Brittany, at spontaneousencouragement! You’re a doll! I hope all of you are having a fabulous day so far! How would you answer some of my questions for the bloggers that I nominated? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah