Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! If there’s one thing that a Lil Red loves, it’s fun beauty and fashion questionnaires. And, when I stumbled upon the 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag, I had to give it a try. I found this post on my friend Sarah’s page, Sparkle & Mine, and it was such a creative idea for a beauty tag that I had to give it a go. Check it out and see how the 7 Deadly Sins turn into the topic for each question:
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? My most inexpensive beauty item is my eyebrow pencil. It is by Wet n’ Wild in a shade called Taupe Of The Morning and I pay a whole one dollar for it. AND it lasts me several months! My most expensive item is definitely my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, which runs at twenty-three or twenty-four dollars. It’s steep, but I love my lashes when I use it and I try to make it last for as long as I can.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? Hmmm… I don’t really know if I have a real love/hate relationship with any products that I use. I rarely branch out of the brands that I like and I’m not that adventurous when it comes to buying makeup so I’ve never really used anything that’s made me feel SOME TYPE OF WAY before.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? My Cocoa Butter from The Body Shop. Hands down. It smells like the richest, creamiest milk chocolate fresh from the candy store. I also love their Fresh Picked Raspberry body butter, too. It smells like Lip Smackers and I’m obsessed.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? So when I’m getting ready, I always do my skin care routine no matter what. But, if I’m feeling lazy that day, I won’t do my hair or makeup all together and go au natural. Painting your face every day gets exhausting so I definitely need some makeup free days throughout the week!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? A bright, beautiful red lip, of course! Specifically my signature shade in NYX’s Pure Red Matte lippie.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Someone who’s tall. I love tall, lanky guys. Tattoos or piercings don’t hurt, either!
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Oh, it doesn’t really matter to me. As long as I’m not paying for it, I’m happy to try out new products.
This tag was SO much fun to complete and do feel free to copy and paste the questions to answer on your page, too! How would you answer some of the above questions? What other beauty tags should I complete? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah