Oh my goodness, what a wonderful week on lifewithlilred! Yours truly just got nominated for my third Versatile Blogger Award by my sweet friend over at Liss Journal. Thank you SO much for the nomination, darling! Do be sure to peep through the window into this blogger’s world, because her page definitely does not disappoint. Here are the rules for this award:
- Show the award on my blog.
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
- My favorite thing in the world is shopping! TJMaxx is my jam, and I feel like I end up there at least every other weekend with my beloved mama. It’s a curse!
- I love doing these blogging awards, so many thanks to those who continue to nominate lifewithlilred for them. It means a lot. ❤
- I have enjoyed three movies from this year’s Oscar season including I, Tonya, The Shape Of Water, and Three Billboards On The Side Of Ebbing, Missouri. All of them were fantastic and I look forward to seeing some of the other nominees soon.
- Speaking of the Oscars – it is my favorite award show to watch. I love movies and getting new ideas for films to watch.
- And speaking of movies – I love scary ones. I am hoping to see the remake of The Strangers in theaters when it comes out on March 9th.
- I have tons of favorite TV shoes including Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Wentworth, My 600 Lb. Life, Botched, Hoarders, Intervention, and Orange Is The New Black. I could continue naming more, though!
- I love, love, love sour candy – Sour Patch Kids, Warheads, Shockers, etc. Sour candy is the best to eat while watching movies and really at any time.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
Again, extra special shout out to Liss Journal for the nomination! What are some fun facts about yourself? How important is versatility on a blog? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah