Hello everyone and TGIF! Lifewithlilred was recently nominated for its thirteenth Liebster Award compliments of the darling Victoria of Tashnee.V.Mavee. Victoria runs a delightful blog ranging from beauty and lifestyle to men’s fashion. Her page is a real treat, so do be sure to check it out and give it lots of love! Now, let’s get on to the award rules:
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
- I just started teaching myself American Sign Language with books from the library and I love it. Once I get a good understanding of signing, I will be trilingual.
- I would like to start learning Italian or Spanish once I am done with ASL.
- Learning new languages in my twenties is difficult, but it’s rewarding and gives your brain an amazing work out!
Q & A:
Besides blogging what do you do? I work with people with special needs and I coach figure skating for the Special Olympics.
If you could be President of your country for one day, what would you change in your country and why? Uhhh…Can I change the president, please?
Name three people who inspire you when it comes to blogging? My family, my friends, and myself.
Why did you start blogging? Enough people told me to!
Name your favorite gospel music: No comment. Lol, I am an Atheist so no gospel music for me.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Coffee or tea?
- Wine or beer?
- Sweet or sour?
- Cold weather or warm?
- Favorite holiday memory?
Thank you so much to Victoria for lifewithlilred’s lucky thirteenth Liebster Award nomination! How would you answer some of Victoria’s questions for me? How about some of my questions for my nominees? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah