Hi everyone and happy Monday! This past week I was so honored to receive lifewithlilred’s seventh Mystery Blogger Award nomination by my sweet friend over at Absolutely Blush. I adore this talented chicka’s blog so much and I know that all of you will, too! Do be sure to check it out and give it lots of love! Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and leave a link to their blog also.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers – let them know via a blog comment.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions, including a funny one.
- Share links to your best blog post/s.
- Thanksgiving is one of my all time favorite holidays so, needless to say, I am so stoked to hang out with my family and eat all of the food this week!
- I am a shoe fanatic, and created the hashtag #alliwantforchristmasisSHOES while chatting back and forth with my siblings about what we want for Christmas on Facebook Messenger. So, hopefully, there will be a bunch of boxes of shoes under the tree for me for Christmas. :*)
- I plan on taking American Sign Language classes next year so that I can take a stab at becoming trilingual.
Q & A:
What do you do besides blogging? I work with people with special needs and have racked up three jobs in that field on top of maintaining my blog and coaching for the Special Olympics.
What blog post are you most proud of? Uhhhh… I don’t know, I like all of them.
What is your biggest dream? To spend a couple of months traveling in Europe!
What is your favorite book or movie? Lol, we would be here literally all day if I started listing them all!!!
Where/when do you like to work on your blog? At home and in the morning.
Bonus Question: What is the most embarrassing moment you are willing to admit to? I’m a silly person in general, so nothing really phases me when it comes to being embarrassed. HOWEVER, if I’m at the skating rink with my mom (I’m teaching her how to skate! #socute), and I do my own thing for a little bit and happen to freaking eat it on the ice, I always get a little embarrassed about that. But falls happen to everyone, and you just have to brush it off like it didn’t even happen.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- How do you pamper yourself?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What is your favorite way to kill time when you’re feeling bored?
- Which celebrity would you choose to go out for lunch with?
- Bonus Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or wear the same outfit for two weeks?
Thank you so much to the darling Absolutely Blush for my seventh Mystery Blogger Award! You’re a doll! How would you answer some of the questions that I was asked? How about some of the questions that I asked my nominees? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah
PS: This award was created by Okoto Enigma!