Hey everyone and happy weekend! So my friend Charlie girl over at CharlieeStar tagged me in the 13 Reasons Why I’m Happy Challenge and I love these little awards and tags posts so I figured why not. Charlie is going to be featured during my Salute To Summer guest bloggers series so be on the look out for her! But until then, make sure to check out her wonderful blog! Okay, here we go. 13 Reasons Why I’m Happy in no particular order:
- I’m waiting for my pot of coffee to cool down to make some iced coffee and I’m really excited about it because I got a new creamer to try last night.
- I just walked my two rescue dogs, Gem and Ollie, with my mom and the weather in Ohio is actually acceptable to walk in, as it’s been raining here ALL WEEK.
- I’m talking to this really cute guy who’s coming up from North Carolina at the end of the month for my birthday.
- My mental health is finally in check, so that’s nice.
- There’s a Taco Bell within a mile of my home so that’s a blessing.
- I graduated college in December and I’m still happy about that!!
- I have a handful of really good friends who I love dearly. Quality over quantity and whatever.
- My family, obvs.
- All of the wonderful friends that I’ve made through lifewithlilred. I always get so happy every time I think about that!
- Bubble baths, face masks, and moscato.
- My background as a competitive figure skater has given me some rock solid legs, which is also a blessing haha.
- Whenever I’m writing my talon nails click away on the keyboard and I love that.
- My personal style. I have a closet full of beautiful clothes, shoes, and accessories. Wonderful makeup, bright red hair, long acrylic nails, piercings, and tattoos and I love it all.
Well that was fun! I thought that this list would be a bit harder to make but I actually feel like I could have kept going, which is a pleasant surprise. I’m not going to tag anyone in this because it’s more up to you if you want to participate in the 13 Reasons Why I’m Happy Challenge, but it was most enjoyable!
Thanks again to my Charlie girl for the tag, you’re a doll! What makes you happy? What bums you out? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah