Heyy everyone and happy Hump Day! Oh my goodness! So many awards, so little time – but thankfully, I freaking love doing these posts so it’s time well spent. Super special thanks to one of my darling friends, Jackie, for nominating me for my fourth One Lovely Blog Award. Miss Jackie is going to be one of my featured bloggers for my Think Spring series so be on the lookout for her in the next couple of weeks but, until then, check out her page here! Okay, let’s get to the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love to read and am currently on my seventh book of 2017 already – All The Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy.
- I have a weakness for getting hooked on different television series. I’ve rewatched Orange Is The New Black and Wentworth three times each and have grown increasingly fond of Face Off again on SyFy.
- I coach figure skating for the Special Olympics and will be enjoying the banquet party to celebrate tonight. And soon, I will start coaching my friend, Dana’s, little girl so that will be fun!
- I love all things food as long as it doesn’t have meat in it because I am a strict vegetarian. I love to cook, bake, and EAT!
- My current favorite adult beverage is the Moscow Mule – I’m obsessed!
- I am dedicated to improving my French speaking skills for when I eventually go to Paris and have been listening to French tapes in my car for the past year.
- I have four tattoos and eight piercings and am always thinking about getting more! It’s a curse!
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
Thank you so much again to Jackie for the nomination! You’re the best! What is one fun fact about yourself? How do you shake away the midweek blahs? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah