Hi everyone and welcome to another week here on lifewithlilred! I was recently nominated by my friend, Coral, at notsoanonymousmermaid for the Infinity Dreams Award. I’m super excited because I’ve never gotten nominated for this one before so it should be fun to fill out. Make sure you check out Coral’s page, which is linked above – it’s a real gem! I always enjoy interacting with her and I’m sure all of you will, too. With all of the blogging awards comes a set of rules to follow so check them out and then let’s get to it:
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
All About Me:
- My family recently adopted a new dog named Ollie and he’s the cutest little thing on the planet!
- I wear black a majority of the time, not because I’m trying to Goth out or anything, I just like it.
- I’ve gotten over thirty piercings in my lifetime but I only have ten now.
- I have four tattoos and would love to get more but I just don’t feel like paying for them.
- I’ve been blogging since September of 2014
- By the end of this fall, I will have earned my Associate of Arts degree from Tri-C.
- I love scary movies. I just recently watched a German horror film called “Goodnight Mommy” and it was fantastic.
- I love to read. I just finished a book called “Room” and it was excellent. I’m really looking forward to seeing the movie.
- I don’t watch a ton of TV but I’m a faithful viewer of “My 600 lb. Life” every Wednesday on TLC.
- I have close to 8,000 songs on my iTunes and I love them all equally.
- I will never say no to Taco Bell, cheap wine, a cup of coffee, or a cigarette.
Q & A:
1. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Seinfeld because I’ve seen all of the episodes numerous times and it never gets old. Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm are my favorite TV shows.
2. What was your last dream about?
I don’t remember. If I dream something really cool, I’ll write it down but if not, I forget my dreams within a half hour or so of waking up.
3. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
My quirkiness. It keeps life interesting.
4. If you could bring one Disney character to life who would it be and why?
Uhm…Probably Ariel from The Little Mermaid because then it would confirm that mermaids are real!
5. What is your favorite meal of the day and why?
My midnight binge eating sessions! I loveee eating a lot before bed so a huge late night snack is a must for me.
6. If you could have one dream come true what would it be?
Uhh…I don’t know. That’s a hard one.
7. If you could live in one fairy tale land what would it be and why?
I’m not too sure on that one either!
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. Summer or winter?
I don’t like summer too much but I guess I prefer it over winter.
10. What is your favorite memory?
Going to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida with my family! It was awesome.
11. If you could marry a fictional character who would it be and why?
HARRY POTTER!!! Because then I would get to be a part of all of the magic and not be such a muggle. -_-
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What was the last movie that you saw?
- The last book you read?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- If you could live any where in the world, where would it be?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- What is your favorite junk food to eat?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is your horoscope sign?
- Who is a celebrity that you admire?
- Do you have any habits that someone would consider “weird”?
- If you had to give up your cell phone for a year, do you think you could do it?
So there you have it, this week’s Monday Update: Infinity Dreams Award Edition! Thank you so much again for the nomination, Coral! How would you answer some of the questions that I asked my nominees? How would you answer some of the questions that Coral asked me? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah