Hellooo everyone and happy Tuesday! Mama has a lot of homework to do today so I decided to go with a short and sweet post so I can get back to work. There isn’t much to this little blip in the whole world wide web except for me asking you guys to give some love to my Facebook page and the pages of some of the talented people that I’ve had the pleasure of writing for! Please do it…PLEASE?!
- Here’s my Facebook page for lifewithlilred: https://www.facebook.com/lifewithlilred?fref=ts
- Here’s the Facebook page for Recipe of Life: https://www.facebook.com/Recipe-of-Life-117074301753524/
- Here’s the Facebook page for Britta Michele Photography: https://www.facebook.com/britsphotographs?fref=ts
- Here’s the Facebook page for Millstone: https://www.facebook.com/MillstoneMusic?fref=ts
- Here’s the Facebook page for In A Broken World: https://www.facebook.com/inabrokenworldofficial?fref=ts
^^^ Give a like to one or give a like to them all and I’ll like you forever! 😉
^^^ DO YOU NEED ME? DO YOU THINK I’M PRETTAY?!
I also am pleased to announce some of the other articles that will be posted on lifewithlilred within the end of October and the beginning of November:
- Nelson Morris: For The Sake Of Art
- An interview with the talented John Patrick Halling of Kent, Ohio
- An inspiring campaign for Trades Of Hope ran by one of my dear friends
I hope all of you are having a fabulous day and as always keep it posted on lifewithlilred for all of the latest and greatest! How is everyone’s week going so far? Anything awful or exciting? I wanna hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah