Helloooo! My darling friend from Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo recently nominated lifewithlilred for its first Awesome Blogger Award! Not only am I obsessed with the name of this blog, as it derives from one of my favorite series of books, but I am also in love with how open and honest its author is. It takes a brave person to put their lives out there with the goal of helping others, and I am constantly impressed by the content on GWTPPT. Do be sure to check it out! Now, let’s get on to the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Q & A:
What do you hope to achieve in 2018? I hope to continue making progress in therapy and working hard in all of my jobs and on my blog.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a lovely apartment or home with a bunny and two dogs.
What is one thing you cannot live without? Coffee, Diet Coke, my family, and friends. Not in that order!
What is your favorite movie and why? I love V For Vendetta and Pan’s Labyrinth because I love the stories, directors, and actors in each film.
If you could go back in time to any era, where would you go and why? The 1980’s! It seems like so much fun and I am a huge fan of the music from that era.
What is your favorite candle scent? All vanilla everything.
What was the most recent thing you got excited about? Seeing amazing fireworks while ringing in the new year.
What are topics that appeal to you the most on the blogging community? Beauty, fashion, and mental health.
Did you accomplish any goals you had for last year? This is bad, but I never really make goals for myself. I am proud of getting myself started in therapy, though.
If you had one million dollars, what would you do and why? Find a home for every dog on the planet!
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- How did you celebrate during the past holiday season?
- What was your favorite gift that you received?
- What was your favorite gift that you gave?
- What is winter weather like in your neck of the woods?
- How do you spend your time when it’s too cold to brave the outdoors?
- What are you looking forward to in the new year?
- What is something that makes you proud?
- What was the last TV series you binged on?
- What was the last movie that you saw in theaters?
- How do you treat yourself?
Thank you so much again to the Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo for lifewithlilred’s first Awesome Blogger Award nomination! How would you answer some of my nominator’s questions? How about some of my questions for my nominees? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah