Hellooo everyone and welcome to lifewithlilred’s eighth Mystery Blogger Award compliments of my sweet friend Sophia over at sophiasbeauty. Her blog is amazing for those with an interest in beauty – she reviews the best products! Definitely consult her page and see what she has to say about any items that you might be interested in buying. Now, let’s get on to the rules for this award:
- Put the award’s logo/image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- I love to do puzzles, Jumbles, and play Scrabble to keep my mind active.
- I just had Chipotle for the first time in a little while and they were pretty stingy on their servings but it was still SO GOOD.
- I’ll be 24 on June 7th and birthdays are becoming less fun as the years go by. 😥
Q & A:
Three words to describe yourself? Unique, driven, intelligent.
What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? Graduating from college was pretty awesome!
What is the nicest thing that you have done for someone? I try to be kind to everyone so I can’t really pinpoint one specific thing.
Night out or night in? Both have their benefits, but I usually prefer nights in.
What are you looking forward to this year? Marilyn Manson is coming to my neck of the woods in July and I am SO freaking stoked.
Do you have a bucket list? Not really. I mean, there’s stuff that I would like to do but I don’t actively write it out or call it a bucket list lol.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Favorite sweet treat?
- What was the last book that you read?
- Who is a celebrity that you can’t stand?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- What is one beauty product that you keep handy throughout the day?
- If you had to be stuck in an elevator for an hour that was either boiling hot or smelled like farts, which would you choose? Lololol
Thank you so much again to Sophia for my page’s eighth Mystery Blogger Award nomination! How would you answer some of the questions that Sophia had for me? How about some of my questions that I had for my nominees? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah