Hi everyone and happy Hump Day! This past weekend, lifewithlilred was nominated for its fourteenth Liebster Award by my sweet friend, Joy, at Mademoiselle O’Lantern. Joy is such a doll and I love her page so definitely take the time to check it out. Thanks for the nomination!! Now, let’s get on to the award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to them on your blog.
- Answer the questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them in your post so that they can learn about it.
Q & A:
What is your holy grail makeup/skin care product? Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and the Vitamin C Skin Boost from The Body Shop.
What is your favorite thing about Christmas? Spending time with my loved ones, a big dinner, and PRESENTS!!! 😀
Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If yes, where to? My family went to Canada when I was five or so. I don’t really remember it, though.
Who is your favorite beauty blogger/influencer/youtuber? I don’t really have one.
What is your current favorite song/music? I love Marilyn Manson’s new album Heaven Upside Down.
What do you wish to receive for Christmas? Shoes, shoes, and shoes!!
Salt or Sugar? Something salty and then something sweet! Wash and repeat.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- Favorite Christmas movie?
- Favorite holiday memory?
- What is winter weather like where you live?
- Weirdest holiday gift you ever received?
- Are you an early or last minute gift shopper?
- What are your favorite holiday decorations?
- Which celebrity would you like to find under the mistletoe?!
Thank you so much again to Joy for nominating lifewithlilred for its fourteenth Liebster Award! How would you answer some of Joy’s questions for her nominees? How about some of my questions for mine? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah