Hi everyone and happy weekend! Welcome to my darling friend, Gintare’s, humorous take on why everyone should be looking forward to fall. This post is a hoot so I am sure you are all going to love it! Please be sure to check out Gintare’s blog, as well, for more fabulous posts! Enjoy:
Fifteen Reasons To Look Forward To Fall:
- You can overdose on cinnamon and pumpkin anything and nobody will dare to judge you.
2. If you’re particularly bad at making yourself presentable, you can always tell people who stare that you’re testing some new looks for Halloween.
3. Same goes for if the 24-7 rain messed up your mascara, too.
4. You can skip make up entirely because nobody will see anything or anyone beyond the inside of their umbrellas.
5. You’ll get your cardio whilst jumping around avoiding puddles and slippery leaves on the pavement.
6. As the days get shorter the social pressure of going out and doing things will subside and you can release your inner introvert again!
7. Mid-week movie nights will be more common, too, as it will be miserable outside so why wouldn’t you escape to an imaginary world instead?
8. Speaking of, there will suddenly be so much time to read all those books you wanted to read since last fall!
9. If all else fails to entertain you, you can always just brew yourself some warm tea, cozy up in an over-sized sweater, and look through the window at the people miserably running from the cold rain because they forgot their umbrella. (Admit it, you enjoy it a little bit.)
10. Suddenly it’s a full year until you have to worry about how you look in a bikini. You know what that means!
11. For one glorious week, if you’re lucky even longer, the look of trees will be awesome enough to inspire you to write something awesome. Or so you’ll think.
12. Summer stuff will go on sale. This is when you buy something that’s a bit too small and aim to fit into it during the next summer. (Then you conveniently misplace it somewhere “whoopsie daisies”.)
13. There will be some amazing TV shows hitting the Internets!
14. Um…back to school stationery haul? Yas. I don’t even care that I’ve graduated from both school and uni already, no one can stop me!
15. Cozy socks and we’re closer to Christmas. ‘Nuff said.
Autumn is going to be great.
Let’s connect! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, & now also on Twitter @SatOnWed – because the full name didn’t fit, haha. 9 times out of 10 I will jump into following you back, unless you’re that 1 out of 10 robot account *squints suspiciously*.
^^^ Love it! Thank you so much again to Gintare for giving us her countdown of reasons to look forward to fall! Once again, please check out her page and show her some love! What other reasons would you add to Gintare’s list? What is your favorite thing about fall? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah