Hello everyone!! Lifewithlilred was recently nominated for its sixteenth Liebster Award by my sweet friends, Soumi and Mukulesh, the darling husband and wife duo of MuMi’s Fun Life. Their blog is such a delight and is filled with a wide array of topics that are sure to please everyone. Thank you so much, love birds!! ❤ Now, let’s get on to the rules for the award:
- Create a post in your blog about this Award and spread the news.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you in the same post. Also let the person know your opinion about his/her own blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- Choose at least 5 (maximum 10) bloggers whom you enjoy reading and want to nominate.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them. Also paste your post link in the notification so that they can follow the required steps.
Q & A:
What do you think is the most important quality a blogger should have? I think that bloggers should be personable and have a good sense of humor.
If you can choose only one person and one essential item to travel the world, what will you choose? My sister and my wallet.
Which do you prefer – a self planned trip or a travel package of a tour operator? Why? A little bit of both. It’s fun to do things on your own and be spontaneous but having a set in stone plan is nice, too.
What do you think is the most versatile vegetable which you can use in any dish? Onions and garlic. You can never have too much garlic! Vampires beware!!
What do you think is more important to enhance your beauty – a good fashion sense or good makeup skills? Good fashion sense – I think that it showcases ones personality more.
What inspires you more – a biography of a great person or a heart warming fiction? I’m more fond of fiction. I haven’t read too many biographies.
What do you think is more important to you as a blogger – satisfaction of a creator/appreciation from your readers? Satisfaction as a creator, definitely. I take a lot of pride in my work and it feels good. Appreciation from my readers is just an amazing added bonus!
What do you prefer more on a special occasion – fine dining at a luxurious restaurant or a candle lit dinner at home? Why? Both are nice! It’s fun to get glammed up and go out on the town, but it’s just as great cooking at home with your family.
If you win the lottery some day what will you choose – fulfill your own dream or help any of your loved ones fulfill his/her dream? You can only choose one not both. Oh dang… I’d say, help a loved one because my family definitely has a vested interest in wanting all dogs to have a good home so it would be like my dream, too!
Which one do you think is an absolutely essential home decor – small live pot plants or photo collage frames? We have a lot of potted plants at home so yes, I think greenery is a must.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions For You:
- What is the weather like in your neck of the woods today?
- What has been your favorite part of 2018 so far?
- Who is one of your role models?
- What is the last movie that you saw in theaters?
- What are some of the qualities that you look for in a friend?
- Last book that you read?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- Favorite sweet treat?
- Favorite store to shop at?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
Thank you so much again to Soumi and Mukulesh of MuMi’s Fun Life for the nomination! I loved answering your questions! How would you answer some of my nominator’s questions for me? How about some of my questions for my nominees? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah