One thing that I truly believe in is amazing lingerie. I stand firmly with the statement that under every gorgeous outfit is fabulous lingerie to go with it. Ever since I was out of trainer bras (those were the days!), I have been enamored with the endless possibilities that come with shopping for the perfect bras and panties. If you guys know me, and my “If I like it, I obviously must buy it” attitude, it should come as no surprise that I have two drawers filled with pretty little underthings. I’m talking bras and panties for days. Some are fun and bold, others are pretty and flirty, while a few are totally va va voom sexy.
The lingerie that I house in my dresser can only be described as a magnificent, lacy hodgepodge of styles so I really wouldn’t say that I have a bra “personality”. That’s why I am so totally excited to feature this way fun quiz by ThirdLove here on lifewithlilred. It is going to be such fun to take this quiz together and find out what our fall lingerie look is.
After the quiz, you fabulous people are going to have free range to shop till you drop because I am going to give you a fifteen percent off promo code for any purchase on Third Love. Their lingerie is to die for and nothing is better than getting something pretty for a steal! Is everyone ready? Let’s do this.
Favorite Fall Activity: Howling through haunted houses, obvs! This weekend my boyfriend and I are going to the Factory Of Terror and I’m SO excited. As a horror buff, haunted houses are a must and I can’t wait to make my way through the five haunted houses that the Factory has to offer.
Best Fall Flick: HORROR MOVIE MARATHONS!! I do this on the daily anyways but it’s even more fun when the spooky chill of Halloween is in the air! Also, is it bad that I’ve never seen Hocus Pocus…?
Go-To Fall Outfit: If by my boyfriend’s flannel you mean my flannel, then YES! I love flannels all the time but they are the best ever in the fall! Whether they are tied around your waist or keeping you nice and warm under a quilted sleeve coat, flannels are a no brainer for an autumn outfit.
Favorite Fall Flavor: All apple everything, please! I’m not a big Pumpkin Spice Latte kind of gal but I’ll take a warm glass of fresh apple cider any day!
- 24/7 Classic T-shirt bra
I can totally see why I ended up with the bra that is perfect for a fall fashionista on the go. Whether it be browsing through pumpkin patches or a night hike through the woods, I’m always down for fall activities. However, I don’t own one single t-shirt bra. Is that bad? In Lil Red’s world, appearance trumps all functionality when it comes to lingerie so I want the drama, the lace, and the perfect push up.
As opposed to the 24/7 Classic T-shirt bra, I can totally see myself sporting the 24/7 Strappy T-shirt bra. I absolutely LOVE it. This bra is too cute to not play peek a boo with so I would style it with a warmer fall afternoon in mind. Here are my steps to creating a totally cool fall look that will make the corn maze your new runway:
- 24/7 Strappy T-shirt bra: You want a pretty bra with a rocker edge? Say no more. Whether you play peek a boo with this bra or not, knowing that you have a gorgeous bra on with some sass to it is a huge confidence boost. WORK!
- Muscle tank with oversized arm holes: A muscle tank with the slouchy sleeves and a fun pattern or logo is a must for the Strappy T-shirt bra. The double band is totes adorbs and will be able to make a guest appearance through a tank with some slouch to it.
- Flannel tied around your waist: All of the flannels that I own are pretty oversized and I really like that when I tie them around my waist, it goes down close to my knees. I recommend a larger flannel but any size will do! When you are getting dressed, don’t just grab any old flannel, though. You never know when it might get a little chilly and wearing it wouldn’t be a bad idea! Make sure the flannel compliments your outfit well because the possibility of a fall chill is real.
- Black or dark blue skinny jeans: Of course, I only wear black skinnies but a nice, dark wash indigo jean is the perfect hue for fall.
- BOOTS: Ankle booties, mid rise combat boots, knee high riding boots, or thigh high va va voom boots, boots are a must for this outfit. Take your pick of style (I’m not picky!) and strut your stuff!
- Oversized sunglasses: To accessorize, make sure to pack some oversized sunnies to fight off the fall glare.
- Canvas messenger bag: I think messenger bags are so on campus cool and they are perfect for storing apples from the orchard, beautiful fallen autumn leaves, and some extra cash for a PSL for later.
No matter how you style your fall looks, just remember to have fun and that the base of any amazing outfit is some amazing lingerie! What was that? You want the promo code to pick out some super fab ThirdLove bras of your own? But, of course! Happy shopping!
Fifteen Percent Off Promo Code: TLBBOCT16
So there you have it, my Third Love Bra Personality! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post as much as I did making it! Who is going to do some shopping on Third Love? What was your bra personality? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah