Hi! While getting some of my holiday shopping done on Sephora’s website, I received a major freebie haul! It. Was. Awesome. I cashed in my 500 point Beauty Insider gift for a Clinique goodie bag and I also received a free travel bag filled with good stuff for spending over fifty dollars. Plus, I got free shipping! I spent just one dollar over the fifty minimum and I got a ton of amazing travel sized products to show for it. Take a look and let’s discuss:
- Lancome: La Vie Est Belle perfume sample
- Laneige: Water Sleeping Mask (Loved it!)
- Lancome: Mascara
- Rahua: Omega 9 Hair Mask
- Urban Decay: All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Fresh: Soy Face Cleanser
- Briogeo: Heat Protecting Cream
- Caudalie: Moisturizing Sorbet
- Tarte: Lip Paint in Birthday Suit (LOVE! I was running low on my birthday gift color from last year!)
- Clinique: Moisture Surge Face Spray
- Clinique: Chubby Stick in Woppin’ Watermelon (See the swatch tomorrow!)
- Clinique: Moisture Surge moisturizer sample
- Clinique: Mascara
- Clinique: Foundation + Concealer samples
^^^ So good, right?!
Sephora is such a wonderful company to shop with online, because the promotions that they offer are second to none. I have never not received a free product when shopping online, because they usually offer the promo when you spend over twenty-five dollars. And, let’s be honest, that’s not hard to do!
I used to shy away from Sephora, because when you shop in store there is never any type of promotion running to give you some bang for your buck. But, when I shop online, I always feel pleased with what I’m getting in free product for the amount that I’m spending. I will definitely still pop into the store to see what’s new and examine all the colors and products up close. But, I will go home and order whatever I liked online every time, and I recommend that all of you Sephora lovers do the same. Can you get that amazing haul seen above in store for absolutely free?? I think not!
Which stores offer the best online promotions? How do you shop smart when it comes to Sephora? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah