Helloooo! Similarly to the Beauty Scenario Tag that I just did, I found the Get To Know Me Tag while I was browsing through my WordPress newsfeed. I landed upon Petya’s page at BeautyWithP, where she had completed the post. It looked like fun and, because FOMO, I wanted in. Check it out and get to know some more factoids about your favorite Lil Red:
1. What’s your full name? Sarah Renee Mushenheim (The most basic name ever lol)
2. What does your name mean? Sarah means “princess” and Renee means “reborn” or “born again”. And Mushenheim means whatever you want it to mean.
3. Are you named after anyone? Since Renee is a derivative of Irene, my middle name was for my Auntie Irene.
4. What’s your zodiac sign? Gemini
5. Do you believe in astrology? Yep!
6. What do you like about yourself? I’m sometimes funny and I’m smart.
7. What do you dislike about yourself? I get really angry sometimes and say things I don’t mean.
8. When was the last time you cried? A couple of days ago.
9. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Sure!
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? It’s one of my many talents.
11. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth.
12. What is your eye color? Hazel.
13. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies all day every day.
14. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass and bread baking.
15. Do you have any special talents? I figure skated competitively for about ten years.
16. Where were you born? Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
17. What are your hobbies? Shopping, reading, watching movies, learning new languages.
18. Do you have any pets? Two beautiful rescue pups.
19. Do you have any siblings? Yes, two older brothers and an older sister.
20. How tall are you? 5’1 1/4″ (The quarter counts!)
21. How many countries have you visited? Canada when I was really little.
22. What is your favorite drink? Coffee, Diet Coke, and moscato – ayyyy.
23. Animal? All of them.
24. Perfume? Anything apple or vanilla.
25. Book? The Little Prince and the Sandman comic book series.
26. What sports do you play/Have you played? Figure skating!
27. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? I don’t have any.
28. Who is your favorite musician? Marilyn Manson and Jack White.
29. Who is your favorite person in the world? Too many to count!
30. Favorite food? Anything vegetarian friendly. I love Italian, Mexican, Indian, and Thai food.
31. What’s your favorite time of the day? Early afternoon.
32. What’s your favorite quote? I don’t really have any.
33. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on? Avoid like the plague, lol.
34. Are you a good cook? People tell me that I am, so I would say yes!
35. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be? My handful of mental health issues.
36. Tell us one of your bad habits! Smoking and drinking a lot of coffee.
37. Do you have any tattoos? Yep, one on my side, three on my arms, and four on my back. I can’t wait to get more!
38. What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without? My phone, my iPod for driving tunes, and my GPS if I’m going somewhere unfamiliar.
39. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Of course.
40. What’s your biggest fear? Definitely death of a loved one.
41. Do you have any phobias? Not that I know of!
42. Have you ever met any celebrities? I met Hawthorne Heights back in my teens, and I’ve met Sasha Cohen and Todd Eldridge which was cool when I was skating.
I am so happy to have came across BeautyWithP so that I could complete another fun questionnaire! Thanks, girl! How would you answer some of the above questions? Do you have any questions for me? I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat! Much love. -Sarah